fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Summer 2012 Curriculum

Summer fun: Solfeggio, Chords And Ear Training

More
25 Jul 2012 14:54 #5052 by hellene
Andrea, what should we do?
I need a secretary that speaks/writes in Russian, English,Spanish and Polish )))

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2012 17:23 #5057 by cher-galka
Да! Это было бы здорово! :) От переводов пользы мало ;)

More
25 Jul 2012 20:35 #5058 by Mandabplus3
Helene your last description of dominant, subdominant and ... Was much clearer, ( in english) save that one for later ;) although the one word I just don't get is "gravity" I always thought that was to stop people flying off into space :P I know what you are trying to say, perhaps someone can suggest an alternative word? Gravity isn't wrong it's just not clear.

Oh as as for translators... All the brillkids mums are raising them in multiples! Should be no problem once we take over the world! :cheer:

More
25 Jul 2012 21:25 #5059 by hellene
Hehe... ' I just don't get is "gravity" I always thought that was to stop people flying off into space ' - this is exact association I was planting in your mind :)
Here is what Wiki says about it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonic_%28music%29
There is atonal music also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atonality
Most popular example:

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jul 2012 18:03 #5091 by omshree
Hi all, :)
Thanks a lot for all your reply to my post and also explaining theory bits.

Only recently i learnt from hellene that the version i have is the older one.May be that also could be one reason why i wasn't able to follow when some of you guys were mentioning in the posts about specific folders and songs.
I contacted hellene and hopefully will be getting an upgrade soon.

Do any of you have old version? any thoughts about the upgraded version please.
Just viewed hellene's purrfect video.Nora That is amazing!Look at it!It is purrfect on both hands .

Rightly said manda.

Om

More
12 Aug 2012 10:30 #5201 by andreasro

omshree wrote: Hi all, :)
Thanks a lot for all your reply to my post and also explaining theory bits.

Only recently i learnt from hellene that the version i have is the older one.May be that also could be one reason why i wasn't able to follow when some of you guys were mentioning in the posts about specific folders and songs.
I contacted hellene and hopefully will be getting an upgrade soon.

Do any of you have old version? any thoughts about the upgraded version please.
Just viewed hellene's purrfect video.Nora That is amazing!Look at it!It is purrfect on both hands .

Rightly said manda.

Om

Om, maybe you should ask the same question in a new topic in technical area or Learning Experience or even ask on the Brillkids forum too.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds