Dear Teachers and Learners!
“Soft Way to Mozart” ® welcomes you and invites you to become a member of our teacher/student/parent community to get a unique experience in learning how to play the piano and read music. Join us on your journey!
Teachers vs. Students? Not any longer. Our company is different from others because we have managed to break the wall that keeps students and teachers apart. With the traditional way of reading sheet music, beginners and teachers are on opposite sides. The teacher’s job is to correct the mistakes, and the student’s job is to make them. Correcting the mistakes means bringing bad news to someone. Therefore, we teachers all used to get bogged down in details about sharps and flats and missed the whole point – the fun and exciting part of a music-making experience.
Working together to change the “notes” into beautiful sounds. Now with the help of our visual and interactive sheet music (eyeNotes™) and “Soft Way to Mozart” ® curriculum, we have found a WAY to break this wall for good. We have made the computer technology and our piano learning software fully responsible for students’ sight-reading skills. This process lifts the teacher’s load of frustration and of finger-pointing. It also gives teachers a lot of room for fun and exciting CREATIVE communication.
Helping each other in a Gentle Way.Here, in our “Soft Way to Mozart” ® community, the music/piano teachers are helping students grow artistically, and students are helping teachers open up all their creative talents in teaching music as an art (not as a bunch of boring, tedious drills).
What is the “Soft Way to Mozart” ® community – an academic group or a game? Surprisingly enough, this community – based on the “Soft Way to Mozart ® curriculum – is an academic school, a game and a social network at the same time.
We guarantee results – whether you are with us for a month or for seven years. Our entire course is designed for 7 school years – it is like seven notes of the scale from C to B or from Do to Ti. In seven years we will make you a pro. But if your goal is to learn just couple of songs without getting involved in the full experience, working with us for only a month will be enough time to achieve it.
In 7 years we will help you or/and your children become experts in music: you will be able to perform pretty advanced music pieces, will be able to sight-read music, play music by ear, pick up the right chords to different melodies, write music down and learn many other important skills. Some of you could achieve a level of music from equal to students in secondary schools and on up to the university level.
What happens when you graduate? You will be able to play the piano and read music. If upon your graduation you would like to stay with our “Soft Way to Mozart” ® community, you will be able to become our mentor to help other beginners. We’ll be happy to see how learners transform into teachers.
Benefits for learners:
- After registering with our community, gain access to all of our free learning materials, be able to communicate with other members of our community, receive free advice of our “Soft Way to Mozart” ® certified professionals with any questions regarding your music education.
- Upon registration, subscribe for a full year, half a year or even one month, and you will be able to select the teacher you like to be assigned to. This teacher will be responsible for your (or your child’s) music growth and learning progress.
- Receive your teaching you here, online. You will have your own personal space in our community where you will be able to exchange massages and files with your teacher. Considering the fact that “Soft Way to Mozart” ® is an effective tool for learning different piano pieces, your teacher’s goal is to help you play artistically and guide your development based on your unique, personal needs.
- Share the videos of your performances with your teacher, receive professional advice and feedback, or meet your teacher on Skype and receive a qualified opinion about your live performance.
- Use our forum to find advice from our “Soft Way to Mozart” ® squad of experts who will be happy to assist you.
- Receive support and encouragement for all of your musical talents. We will help you develop them to your fullest potentials and will keep your motivation up to keep practicing.
- Participate in different piano competitions and recitals if you or your children want to. The contests are going to be international and you will be able to compete with students from different countries. It is going to be fun and exciting unforgettable experience!
Who can become a student of our “Soft Mozart School”? It is easier to say who can’t: we accept everybody and guarantee great results for each individual or your money back.
Benefits for music educators:
We welcome every music teacher to our “Soft Way to Mozart” ® community and will be happy to share all our teaching materials and knowledge with you.
- Mingle with music teachers from different countries, exchange your teaching ideas and receive our professional support to have your best teaching experience ever.
- Extend your teaching education by receiving training and certification in the program “Soft Way to Mozart” ®. We are not going to teach you subject of music, mostly technology and pedagogy in conjunction with it.
- After you are trained and certified, you will be assigned to our students – members of our “Soft Way to Mozart” ® community. We are going to pay you for your time and knowledge. We hope you’ll like this part the best.
- On top of these, we’ll be promoting your music studio or school as our certified educator through our website and all our advertising channels.