Here are the advantages that our “Soft Way to Mozart” can create for your teaching experience
- Your piano lessons will require less labor while becoming more fun and effective. You won’t be as tired at the end of the day after going through monotonous drills.
- Your students will be able to read and learn more music pieces in a shorter period of time.
- When you give your students homework, you can be absolutely sure they will follow the music text precisely and won’t create something out of their heads that will require fixing during the next lesson.
- Our interactive sheet music (Gentle Piano™), theory and ear training games (Gentle Piano System™) and “Soft Way to Mozart” curriculum are very similar to computer games. Beginners literally become addicted to them and don’t want to quit music. In fact, it is hard to pull them away from the computer!
- The age of your students can drop to 2 years old, but you won’t notice a big difference! This means that the circle of your potential clients can become wider.
- You will see the results of your teaching from the very first lessons, positively affecting your attitude and the attitude of your students (not to mention the attitude their parents and their decision to just “stick with it”).
- With the help of our innovation, your students will receive personal attention even in a large group session. Our software works with each student at his or her own individual pace.
And on the top of that, if you will become a member of our ‘Soft Mozart’ teacher’s community, we’ll place the information about your studio on our website and will send the online and local piano students your way. You are going to be paid by us for every online student that you are going to teach through our website monthly.