fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Summer 2012 Curriculum

Summer fun: Solfeggio, Chords And Ear Training

More
25 Jul 2012 00:33 #5039 by Madsen
I am very green to music as well, and to be honest I am glad you posted, omshree; I too am a bit intimidated...

I tried the chord game, and it is actually quite a lot of fun. I still don't know how to actually predicting/understanding when to use a specific chord, but I am hoping that I will start to hear a pattern at some point.

This is how I went about the game so far:

Lullaby:
32/33-9

Ducklings
13/16 - 11
15 6
16 2

Train
22/32 - 25
30/32 - 10
4 tries making same mistake...
32/32 - 2

Millet
11/12 - 6
12/12 - 3

My cat purrs
29/32 - 17
32/32 - 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2012 05:48 #5040 by andreasro

omshree wrote: Hi guys!
Guys! i'm using home version 2.16, is it any different from the other versions.IZP11 had mentioned about C Major and A Major folder, i don't have any such .Is it in the softmozart curriculum.Please guide me here!

Once again thanks to you for taking time to boosting up my confidence and for your detailed reply.

Thanks,
Om

Hi Om,

What lzp11 was refering to was a so-called folder named "Solfeggio Chords Major 1 C" and "Solfeggio Chords Major 1 A". They are found in Gentle Piano "game", in the alphabetically ordered list of songs.
I suggest you to start with what Hellene is teaching us in the Summer Curriculum area, and specifically with the first pages of this thread as Hellene is helping us tremendously in making our learning easier, by teaching us what to begin with and what to continue with after reaching a certain level - and Hellene will tell you when to go to the next level. At least this is how I understood learning online and following the curriculum :silly:

hellene wrote: Simple steps and tips to work with the chords at the beginning:

1. Let open SOLFEGGIO AND CHORDS 1 in C major
2. Press S and listen to the music of the first piece
3. Press L and play Left hand of the first piece. ONLY IF THE LEFT HAND IS PERFECT AND TIME IS LESS THEN AMOUNT OF POINTS OPEN THE SECOND PIECE.
4. Listen to the second piece
5. Press L and H to hide the notes of the left hand
6. Play the Left hand using your ear/memory and try to make less then 1-2 mistakes. If you manage that, open the third piece.
4. Play all the pieces from the Album like the second piece.

Please, let me know about your progress!

I will soon put in a message the Google translation in English of the Russian messages exchanged here in this thread, there's always something helpful there too.

Andrea

More
25 Jul 2012 05:56 - 25 Jul 2012 07:13 #5041 by andreasro

hellene wrote:

Galka wrote: В применении к самым маленьким.
- Когда ребенок играет левой рукой, проговариваю функции звучащих аккордов
- Сама выполняю предложенные в этой теме упражнения в присутствии дочки, опять же называя аккорды. Иногда делаю паузу, чтобы дать ей возможность самой высказаться (пока этого не произошло :( , но накопление идет :P )
Наверное, для нашего уровня пока достаточно или можно ли что-нибудь еще предпринять?

Applied to the little ones:
- While the baby is playing with her left hand, I name the chords (tonic, dominant)
- I do the same thing when playing ear training exercises by myself. Sometimes I pause speaking in order to give my daughter an opportunity to answer (it did not happen yet, but she is accumulating information, I hope)
Is it correct for our level or we can do anything else?

А мы будем использовать цвет для обозначения функций? Попробую раскрасить аккорды в Little Musician в цвета, соответствующие их функциям в заданной тональности?

Пропустила ваш пост... Только сейчас обнаружила.
Не надо цветов! Лучше связывать Тонику, Субдоминанту и Доминанту с образами.

Тоника - это хозяйка, мама в доме. Ее все любят, потому что она готовит вкусности и может отвечать на любые вопросы. В До Мажоре для начинающих это До - Соль

Субдоминанта - это принцесса (Фа Ля). Можно сказать дочке, что это она и есть. Принцесса часто бывает между папой и мамой. Она между ними часто встречается.

Доминанта - это папа (Фа Соль). Он рассеянный и теряет то очки, то тапочки. И задает маме вопросы. Ну а мама на эти вопросы всегда отвечает... :P

Googe translation of Hellene's answer:

hellene wrote: Missed your post ... I've just discovered it.
Do not need flowers! It is better to link tonic, subdominant and dominant imaging.

Tonic - a housewife, mother of the house. Its all love, because she is preparing goodies and can answer any questions. In C Major for beginners is Do - Sol

Subdominant - a princess (Fa La). You can tell her daughter that she is. The Princess often between father and mother. It is common between them.

Dominant - a father (Sol Fa). He scattered and lose the glasses, the slippers. And my mother asks questions. Well, mom to these questions are always responsible ... : P

hellene wrote:

cher-galka wrote: Привет всем!!!
andreasro, спасибо за подсказку с ссылкой на эту страницу!
Мы с Алисой только что вернулись с поездки и будем подключаться к занятиям.
Елена, сложновато из перевода на русский понять даже как правильно назвать эти аккорды...
Правильно ли я поняла, что для различных произведение эти три аккорда могут складываться из разных нот?

Рада вас видеть тут! Пожалуйста, отправьте мне ваш адрес и полное имя для Диплома на адрес admin@softmozart точка com. Нам надо вам посылку отослать!

Галочка, я ответила на этот вопрос чуть выше прямо сейчас. Про маму, папу и дочку.

Да, в разных тональностях это разные клавиши. Суть упражнения в том, чтобы не думая интуитивно находить эти аккорды. Этот навык постепенно нарабатывается.

Googe translation of Hellene's answer:

hellene wrote:

cher-galka wrote: Hi all!
andreasro, thanks for the tip with a link to this page!
We are with Alice had just returned from a trip and will be connected to employment.
Helen, from the complicated translation into Russian to understand even how to name these chords ...
Do I understand that the product of these three different chord can consist of different music? [/ Quote]

Glad to see you there! Please send me your address and full name for the diploma to the address admin @ softmozart dot com. We need to send a parcel to you!

Checked, I have answered this question a little higher right now. About my mother, father and daughter.

Yes, in different keys are different key. The essence of the exercise is to not think intuitively find these chords. This skill is gradually accumulating.

Last edit: 25 Jul 2012 07:13 by andreasro. Reason: edited translated word

More
25 Jul 2012 06:08 #5042 by andreasro

cher-galka wrote: Елена, спасибо за исчерпывающий ответ!
Вы позволите продолжать задавать Вам глупые вопросы?
Например, такой: "А как определяется - в какой тональности написано произведение?" Или об этом еще рано?...

Google English translation:

cher-galka wrote: Helen, thanks for the comprehensive answer!
Will you allow to continue to ask you stupid questions?
For example, this: "And how determined - in what tone of written work?" Or is this too early? ...

hellene wrote:

Galka wrote: Мама - тоника, папа - доминанта, дочка - субдоминанта. Это мне нравится. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как распределить остальные функции между членами семьи! Ребенок не успокоится, пока все не будут задействованы, включая старшего брата, сестру, кота и бэбиситтера (у нас есть замечательный "усатый нянь", которого мы тоже учим играть на пианино по программе, но нет ни бабушек, ни дедушек :( ). Только когда все будут "озадачены", удастся сосредоточиться на трех основных аккордах.
Пока я сказала, что все остальные тоже будут аккордами, но потом - в наших песенках их нет. Не катит.
HELP, PLEASE!

Про других персонажей мы потом придумаем. Надо сначала научиться три аккорда различать! :P

hellene wrote:

Galka wrote: mother - tonic, my father - a dominant, daughter - subdominant. I like that. Can you please tell how to allocate the other functions within the family! The child will not rest until everything will be involved, including his older brother, sister, cat and Baby-sitter available (we have a wonderful "nannies mustache", which we also learn to play piano on the program, but there are no grandparents or grandparents: (). only when all will be "confused", will focus on three basic chords.
While I said that everyone else will be chords, but then - in our's songs do not. Does not roll.
HELP, PLEASE!

About the other characters and then we come up with. We must first learn to distinguish between the three chords! : P

hellene wrote:

cher-galka wrote: Компьютер перевел PIECE как ЧАСТЬ, и я все пьесы SOLFEGGIO AND CHORDS 1 in C major приняла за часть №1. Поэтому моя игра не совсем соответствует инструкции. Руку набила, но аккорды выбирались не на слух, а, скорее, по зрительной памяти, т.к. пьесы маленькие. По этой причине сложнее далась последняя пьеса THEME FOR VARIATIONS. Как мне продолжать дальнейшие занятия?

Галя, проиграйте еще раз весь альбом на S и LH а потом найдите Solfeggio and Chords 1 F major и G major . Первые пьесы - S L и LH, все остальные - S и LH

hellene wrote:

cher-galka wrote: The computer translated PIECE how often, and I still play SOLFEGGIO AND CHORDS 1 in C major has taken over part of the number 1. Therefore, my game does not quite match the instructions. Hand stuffed, but the chords are not chosen by ear, but rather on the visual memory, as small pieces. For this reason was given last play harder THEME FOR VARIATIONS. How do I continue to further training?

Gal, play the entire album again on S and LH and then find a Solfeggio and Chords F major and G major. The first piece - SL and LH, all the rest - S and LH

cher-galka wrote: Спасибо! Будем работать! :)

cher-galka wrote: Thanks! We will work! :)

More
25 Jul 2012 06:16 #5043 by andreasro
Galka wrote:
Мама - тоника, папа - доминанта, дочка - субдоминанта. Это мне нравится. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как распределить остальные функции между членами семьи! Ребенок не успокоится, пока все не будут задействованы, включая старшего брата, сестру, кота и бэбиситтера (у нас есть замечательный "усатый нянь", которого мы тоже учим играть на пианино по программе, но нет ни бабушек, ни дедушек ). Только когда все будут "озадачены", удастся сосредоточиться на трех основных аккордах.
Пока я сказала, что все остальные тоже будут аккордами, но потом - в наших песенках их нет. Не катит.
HELP, PLEASE!

Нам с Алисой с распределением ролей повезло больше, так как семья наша состоит из трех членов, включая кошку . Кошке мы отвели роль субдоминанты. При пригрывании аккордов Алисе больше всего нравится называть именно этот аккорд (кличкой кошки).

cher-galka wrote:

Galka wrote: Мама - тоника, папа - доминанта, дочка - субдоминанта. Это мне нравится. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как распределить остальные функции между членами семьи! Ребенок не успокоится, пока все не будут задействованы, включая старшего брата, сестру, кота и бэбиситтера (у нас есть замечательный "усатый нянь", которого мы тоже учим играть на пианино по программе, но нет ни бабушек, ни дедушек :( ). Только когда все будут "озадачены", удастся сосредоточиться на трех основных аккордах.
HELP, PLEASE!

We are with Alice with the distribution of roles was more fortunate, because our family consists of three members, including a cat :). Cat, we took the role of subdominant. When Alice prigryvanii chords most like to call this particular chord (nicknamed the cat).

Galka wrote: Да... многовато нас :lol: :lol: :lol: Даже кот не при деле.

Galka wrote: Yes ... us too much: lol :: lol :: lol: Even if the cat is not the case.

Funny google translations, no? :silly: :lol:

More
25 Jul 2012 06:24 - 25 Jul 2012 06:25 #5044 by andreasro
Hi Madsen,
there are songs where I try 8-9 times till I get it with no mistakes :lol: And it happens few (or even many) days a row the same thing. It's like the chords are playing tricks to me in a particular song :lol:
You can do it, never be disappointed, just try and try till you find, after Hellene gives you feedback, where you're at. Hellene can appreciate your achievement and you're making progress with each try you take, trust us and trust in you. :)

Andrea
Last edit: 25 Jul 2012 06:25 by andreasro.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds