fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia

More
26 Sep 2014 15:59 - 26 Sep 2014 16:02 #16068 by camelia1902
As for me, in all my craziness, I adventured myself in L. Einaudi's "Primavera", although I know it isn't, by far, the level of my piano knowledge.
But, I looooove this piece so much, that I'll sleep on the piano till I learn it :woohoo: .

Since it is very long and tricky, I decided to split it into pieces, which I'll post one by one.

So far, I noticed there are places where the left hand is much softer, almost like an echo for the right hand. I think this was the biggest challenge for my hands (at least up to this point):

Have a great day!
Last edit: 26 Sep 2014 16:02 by camelia1902.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZNatalia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2014 00:29 #16072 by ZNatalia
Great start! :woohoo:

More
27 Sep 2014 07:48 #16075 by camelia1902
Thank you so much, dear Natalia :kiss: .

More
03 Oct 2014 15:52 - 28 Oct 2014 06:12 #16153 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!

How to motivate a child and get her/him rid of frustrations and fears to dare for more?

There was a day when Maia felt like having difficulties in sight-reading her left hand. All I had to do to pull her out of this mood was to ask her a simple question: "Do you like your doll to read the left hand for you?"
She instantly grabbed her doll and "asked" it to play in her place. Obviously, Maia pretends the doll plays in her place, but this new game makes her so happy and seems to make her eager to dare for more!
She even accepted to sing with her voice the notes, and this is a huge step for her:

She's even put together both hands for "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
And we are already working on polishing it with the teaching videos:

As for me, I went on with "Primavera" - I hope it is better than part 1:

Have a great weekend you all!
Last edit: 28 Oct 2014 06:12 by camelia1902.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, ZNatalia

More
03 Oct 2014 18:15 #16154 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia
Maia, I enjoyed watching you sight-reading and playing 'We wish you...' You know, one day I imagine you just opening any sheet music and read it. It will happen, because you already making good progress on sight-reading piano pieces with the program. :)

Camelia, I love the way you play Primavera. Can't wait to hear the entire piece! You have excellent posture, technique and dynamic. This piece got you, isn't it? :P

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Oct 2014 19:12 #16155 by camelia1902
Dear Hellene, your appreciation means so much for us!

Maia says "Thank you, Hellene! Thank you!" and I can only promise to do my best in mastering "Primavera".

Yes, it totally got me - at night I constantly hear it in my ears, I think about it all day long and ask myself what do I have to do to play it better :P .
I wasn't joking when I said I am crazy about it!!

I also think our results are the living proof of the Soft Mozart program efficiency - to get to play such complicated pieces, without being fluent in reading the music sheet and in such short time is huge.

Have a great weekend and take good care.
Kisses and hugs :kiss: !
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds