fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia

More
02 Nov 2014 09:29 #16445 by camelia1902
I'm so happy to hear that Maia makes progresses, dear Hellene!

Yes, I am working on the last part of "Primavera" and I hope I can make a video as soon as possible :) .

Wow, I am so, so happy to hear about the videos on stenography - I can hardly wait for us to work on them!!!

Here is the music score for "Albinuta" ("The Little Bee"):

Have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2014 20:57 #16469 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia
I'm so happy to hear that Maia makes progresses, dear Hellene!

Yes, I am working on the last part of "Primavera" and I hope I can make a video as soon as possible .

Wow, I am so, so happy to hear about the videos on stenography - I can hardly wait for us to work on them!!!

Here is the music score for "Albinuta" ("The Little Bee"):

Camelia, thank you very much for sharing the picture of the song with me! Now I see, that Maia played ALL the music notes correctly. The only room for improvement is the rhythm.

Let me finish tutorial for you!

Back to the Mozart

More
14 Nov 2014 14:06 #16606 by camelia1902
Hello, dear friends!

We are still not completely recovered from the disease that kept us both in bed, so not at full potential, yet...
Even so, we listened to a lot of music played at the piano and even learned "Oh, Christmas Tree".
Here is how Maia plays it with the teaching video and metronome:

Teaching video, no metronome:

And all by herself:

Have a wonderful weekend, you all! :)

More
14 Nov 2014 17:10 #16610 by hellene
Hello, Camelia!
Thank you very much for sharing the learning experience with us!
Maia, let play 'cat's paws' game this week: cat's landing on the key will be furry and mild, gentle. Let's try to work on it!
Camelia, I am currently working on improvement of the Primavera file. There are some places that has the same key in Right and Left hands. We also have to add couple of bars at the end. Lubov Yanpolsky sent us the list of the errors and my helper - pianist Camila is going to help me with the Finale file to re-convert the piece.

BTW, I want you to look closely at our Camila. She is a pianist from Cuba! Currently she is reciting in Asia and performs as a jazz musician. We are currently working with her on Jazz Course for beginners.

Here is the video of Camila playing classical music:

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: camelia1902

More
14 Nov 2014 17:12 #16611 by hellene
PS
Please, take a look at my Transposing course. There I also showed some idea about how to work on rhythm in our music dictations:
www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...very-young-ii-i.html

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: camelia1902

More
14 Nov 2014 17:38 #16612 by camelia1902
Thank you so much for the advice, dear Hellene! :kiss:

We'll do the cat paws game, for sure :).

Yes, I know the places where right and left hands overlap, but I had no difficulty in stepping forward. I can hardly wait to see the added bars :woohoo: . So far, I know the entire piece, but I still need to polish it. Now, that I am a bit better, I'll play it every day for better results - I think I spotted the place where my rhythm was not right, but I admit, I can hardly wait to see the tutorial and make all my confusion disappear :kiss: .

Wooooooow, Camila is so, so great!!!! We are watching her with our mouths wide open!!! I'm so happy to see her in Soft Mozart family.
Thank you for the wonderful recital <3.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds