fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia

More
18 Oct 2014 08:31 #16280 by camelia1902
Oh, yes, Hellene - they are so helpful!! Maia likes them a lot and things are much clearer now :kiss: .

Thank you so much!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2014 12:28 - 24 Oct 2014 12:28 #16359 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!

This week, Maia practiced "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", focusing on correcting her finger position:

Here she is sight-reading (R4) "Away in a Manger" (I insist on her to sing the notes with the voice because I feel that she has problems here):

And here she is fast writing the notes of the same piece (I insisted again on singing the notes, this time together with me - to correct the pitch and keep the rhythm):

And here is part 5 of my "Primavera" (the part I absolutely LOVE, but also the one that took me the most time to master):

Have a wonderful weekend!
Last edit: 24 Oct 2014 12:28 by camelia1902.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZNatalia

More
31 Oct 2014 07:42 #16420 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!

Here is Maia's latest piano activity:

~ "Away in a Manger" with teaching video and metronome

~ "Away in a Manger" with teaching video (without metronome)

~ "Away in a Manger" all by herself:

~ I asked Maia to write down, for the first time in her life on paper, between small lines, the music sheet for "Away in a Manger" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" - I got away from the table and let her sing and write the notes by herself.
When I approached, I noticed she had written the notes for the first song all cramped, so I asked her to write it once again, this time putting her index between every single note.
I think the second attempt was a successful one :):

~ In her ABC book there are simple poems and songs accompanied by music sheets, so we tried to read some of them. Here is "Albinuta" (in English, "The Little Bee").

Have a great weekend, you all!

More
01 Nov 2014 12:11 - 01 Nov 2014 12:12 #16431 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia
Camelia, I see great improvement in artistic playing, when Maia moves on from playing with the metronome to performance.
Very good job!
Did you managed to play the entire Primavera? I would like to listen to it!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 01 Nov 2014 12:12 by hellene.

More
01 Nov 2014 12:14 #16432 by hellene
~ I asked Maia to write down, for the first time in her life on paper, between small lines, the music sheet for "Away in a Manger" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" - I got away from the table and let her sing and write the notes by herself.
When I approached, I noticed she had written the notes for the first song all cramped, so I asked her to write it once again, this time putting her index between every single note.
I think the second attempt was a successful one

Yes, indeed. This is very important to be generous with spaces between the notes. I am working on creating some videos about stenography in rhythmical dictations. Adding the stems, duration values and bar lines will require clear and spacy music notes writing.

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Nov 2014 12:16 #16433 by hellene
~ In her ABC book there are simple poems and songs accompanied by music sheets, so we tried to read some of them. Here is "Albinuta" (in English, "The Little Bee").

Is it possible to make a picture of the music score?

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds