fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Nastya age 5

More
16 Jan 2012 21:50 #1218 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Nastya age 5
Hellene, I just spoke with my DD today and she agreed to wait for note writing and the other stuff in exchange for learning and reading a new song every other day, or every day if we have time.
I am so glad with the software. It not only teaches playing piano but it is such a fun for kids., and for adults :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2012 02:11 #1327 by Bossa
Progress update:
1. We played with flash cards level 1 and Nastya is able to say notes by starting with any note in both directions, for some like "Do, Re, Mi" she can do it fast, for others a little bit slower. So we focused on the game who will say faster.
2. I started to teach her to memorize note by skipping one, but we did it without flash cards. We just played the piano by singing solfeggio. I just wanted her to see how it works, and why it is important to know them by skipping one.
3. I showed Nastya how Rachel is playing excersices and she really liked that. So now before playing her songs, she is doing Hannon, and Do major scale, and learning Chromatic Scales.
4. She started to learn Old McDonald, and read the Alphabet Song and Musette.
These are the videos of her playing the songs she knows. This is not her best attempt but it was played without the computer. Sorry for the noise her little sister made.

The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
23 Jan 2012 03:18 #1328 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Nastya age 5
wow!
Amazing progress!
Congratulations to both of you!

More
23 Jan 2012 14:41 #1334 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nastya age 5

Bossa wrote: Progress update:
1. We played with flash cards level 1 and Nastya is able to say notes by starting with any note in both directions, for some like "Do, Re, Mi" she can do it fast, for others a little bit slower. So we focused on the game who will say faster.

Who is leasing now? ;)

2. I started to teach her to memorize note by skipping one, but we did it without flash cards. We just played the piano by singing solfeggio. I just wanted her to see how it works, and why it is important to know them by skipping one.

Good idea!

3. I showed Nastya how Rachel is playing excersices and she really liked that. So now before playing her songs, she is doing Hannon, and Do major scale, and learning Chromatic Scales.

I see. Here hands look pretty good on video. Free muscles, flexible, strong. It already shows.

4. She started to learn Old McDonald, and read the Alphabet Song and Musette.

Great choices! Old McDonald will be a little challenging, but she will handle it.

These are the videos of her playing the songs she knows. This is not her best attempt but it was played without the computer. Sorry for the noise her little sister made.

Bossa, great videos!
I see only one thing that you can improve.
Find, please, rhythm section on your piano keyboard, adjust the beats to her tempo and ask your DD to play with the beats to improve the pulse of the song.

But overall, great progress! Very impressive and steady.

Back to the Mozart

More
30 Jan 2012 01:45 #1498 by Bossa
We have not had a lot of time to practice the piano this week, because Nastya is getting ready for her ballet concert and she had a lot of practice, sometimes for four hours. However, she still tried to play the piano each day. But I didn't give her a new staff to learn as I did not want her to feel exhausted.
Our progress so far:
1. She plays her exercises every day. Most often she plays two on one day, and the other two the next day. On weekends, she played all of them.
2. She played JB, OTJ, Christmas Tree, FS, HCB without software. Today, however, she played these songs with computer on , but notes are hidden. She was very happy, when she made no mistakes, and her delay was from 4 to 10.
3. She practiced playing Old McDonald. I She learnt it by 3 parts, and today tried to play the whole song by both hands. Her third attempt was 85/88 and t+40
4. She also started to sight read the premier nursery songs on presentation 2 (She doesn't like presentation 4,5 yet. I don't want to push her too much. I am sure she will ask for it when time comes.) here is her results( she played the song only once):
Tom,Tom, the Piper's Son - 26/30 -t 35
The Farmer in the Dell - 33/33 - t30
The Little Indians - 38/40 - t27
5. Her score for the Note Alphabet Game is 456.
6. She really likes to play with flash cards. Today we had time, so we started to use flash cards to learn skipping the note. We sort the cards by the order, and then Nastya flipped every other card, and sing what left. Then we played her most loved game: Pick a card and tell the notes starting with the one on the card. We tried to make it more difficult, and tell the sequence by skipping one note. It was challenging for her, but she liked it. Every time she didn't know what note follows, she looked at her keyboard.
I see that she is enjoying the program, and asks to play every day. it's just amazing. I never thought that without music background I would be able to help my child to learn play the piano, and learn myself. thank you for all who made it possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD, Mandabplus3

More
30 Jan 2012 04:20 #1502 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Nastya age 5
WOW!
Amazing Progress!
"Vperedi planeti vsey! :-))"

Congratulations Nastya!
You are A+ player in everything!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds