fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Nastya age 5

More
15 Jan 2012 03:31 - 15 Jan 2012 03:41 #1192 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Nastya age 5
So happy that Nastya is enjoying the program!

She played it once every day for 5 minutes, today she got 225 in 5 minutes.
She memorized how to play HCB and JB and playing them without the software

She made an amazing progress in just couple of weeks!

Great job!
Last edit: 15 Jan 2012 03:41 by NadiaD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2012 00:23 #1199 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Nastya age 5
Today we had a great time playing with flash cards.
Activity 1: We sorted them in ascending and descending orders, then we flipped over one, two, three cards and should tell what they were.
Activity 2: We mixed the cards, flipped them over and chose one card and should tell what note was before and after the note on the card.
Activity 3: We picked a card and should tell the sequence starting with the note on the card.
Nastya liked these activities a lot. She was especially happy if I made mistakes and she corrected me. I found it important to let her correct me sometimes.
She also played Note Alphabet Game, (score 367 in 5 minutes) and said that she liked it much better and wasn't bored to play it.
She also played songs several times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
16 Jan 2012 00:42 #1201 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Nastya age 5

Activity 2: We mixed the cards, flipped them over and chose one card and should tell what note was before and after the note on the card.
Activity 3: We picked a card and should tell the sequence starting with the note on the card.

These activities sound like fun! Isabella to little for them, but I will use them to practice myself. :)

She also played Note Alphabet Game, (score 367 in 5 minutes)

I think it is an outstanding score! Yesterday I tried to play NA game for 5 min and got only 250 points!

So excited for you, girls!

More
16 Jan 2012 02:31 #1202 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Nastya age 5
Hang on a minute! Nadia are you playing games now? Where is your post :P

More
16 Jan 2012 16:41 #1213 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nastya age 5

Bossa wrote: I showed my DD how to play the Note Alphabet game and she really liked it. She played it once every day for 5 minutes, today she got 225 in 5 minutes.

Vrty good score!

She memorized how to play HCB and JB and playing them without the software and to anybody who comes to visit us.

This exactly how our program getting promotion!

When she plays with software she is perfect on notes with about t12 on JB.

I think, the next steps for you would be - 'Musette', 'Morning Mood' and 'Largo' from Favorite Classics 1, 'Rock group', 'Boogie Board Boogie' from Boogie 1 and 'This old man', 'Little Dog gone', 'Hickory Dickory Dock', 'Pop! Goes the weasel' from Nursery 1

She also wanted to learn more and more songs. We started to learn New Year's Tree, and once again I noticed that it is easier for her when she is singing solfeggio. She memorizes the song much faster.

I am glad that I have one more advocate for Solfeggio! :woohoo:

She wanted to start a new song today, so I allowed her to start learning french song but in 2 presentation. She was a little bit confused the first time, but the second one she was much better. She was practicing several times today. She really enjoys the program.

It is time for her to start reading more intensely! Please, use Nursery Primer - play the entire Album on 2, 4, 5 and 6 (chose the most comfortable presentation, when she makes no more than 4-5 mistakes)

She also asked me if we can write real notes in the note book, but I am not sure if I should start doing that now. She just wanted to know on what line which note is as she was shown that at school. I saw in the curriculum that later there will be practice for writing notes, so is it a good idea to start that one now?

Yes, we are going to work on music writing in summer. We are going to work on music dictations, ear training, chords and other cool staff.
Ask her, if she can wait. If not, we'll start now *those Soft Mozart kids are very pushy :dry: *

I am very happy with your progress!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bossa

More
16 Jan 2012 16:42 #1214 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nastya age 5

Mandabplus3 wrote: Hang on a minute! Nadia are you playing games now? Where is your post :P

Woops! Now we are secretly practicing :ohmy:

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds