fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Nastya age 5

More
27 Dec 2011 01:47 #697 by Bossa
Nastya age 5 was created by Bossa
On Christmas morning, Nastya finally received the keyboard, and was ready to start playing at 7 a. m.
It took some time to connect everything. While my husband was doing this we were learning notes with flash cards: we sang them several times from do to do and vice verse. Then I was flipping over one, then two, then three cards and Nastya should tell me what were on those cards. She managed to guess each one. We also were putting cards in the right order.
Then, we took the stickers and put them on the keyboard. I made it like additional learning exercise for Nastya: she was telling me what next sticker should I take, so it helped to practice the right order.
When everything was ready, we played and sang the notes on the keyboard and did five finger exercise. (She wanted to do it really fast, but I explained that fast doesn't mean good, so she began to do it slower and correctly).
A little bit later, she played the Guess Key game. She really liked it. She played it several times since then for about 2-3 minutes. The first time she got 107 in 1:50, the last time today she got 225 in 2:30. She doesn't want to play longer as she is bored.
We also tried to play JB with right hand and she was really excited. After ten minutes of trying, she managed to get 42 of 45/40. Today, she got 44 of 45/22. However she was playing with whatever fingers she liked( mainly one of them).Today, I showed her with what fingers she has to play, and she tried it. It was more difficult for her, but I think she did a great job 43 of 45/38.
In the evening, she wanted to show her daddy what she learned and she played a little bit with her right hand by singing notes. And she was very proud while doing this, even though it was only a few notes.
I will try to take some video tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2011 03:41 #701 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Nastya age 5
Great work. She didn't loose too much time adding in the correct fingers. It does take a while to get the hand eye coordination all sorted, at age five she will develop those skills at lightning fast speed. You will find yourself tripping over your fingers while Nastya zooms past like a graceful gazelle! Thumbs up to Daddy too! It's the first of many concerts :P

More
27 Dec 2011 19:52 #702 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Nastya age 5

This is the link where Nastya is playing JB with right hand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
27 Dec 2011 20:53 - 27 Dec 2011 23:44 #703 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Nastya age 5
Wow! The 3rd Day of using program! Amazing!

Looks like she really enjoys it.
I am sure she will fly through the program!
Thank you for sharing this video with all of us! Karma to you.

Isabella recognized her friend right away and was so excited to see Nastya playing the piano!
Last edit: 27 Dec 2011 23:44 by NadiaD.

More
28 Dec 2011 00:20 #709 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Nastya age 5
She really enjoys it, but sometimes she is trying to do that as fast as she can. She thinks the faster is better. I am explaining that it's not always the case.
And also I pointed out that the number on the right corner should be lower so now she is trying to make it as low as possible. It really motivates her.
However it is much easier to play several times per day than once for a long time, as she gets tired and doesn't play as accurately as when she started. So for now we have several sessions per day, but when she goes to school it would much be harder to do. So I think of doing one session per day on weekdays, and several on weekends. Will see how it goes.

More
28 Dec 2011 04:26 #712 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Nastya age 5
Yes several short sessions does seem better for us too. I am wondering how I will manage it once school is back in. I know it will be easier to teach Jaykob once the girls are at school but how will we fit it all in around homework, gymnastics, taekwondo and playtime! I think before school will be our solution. Either that or hook up a piano at gymnastics! I spend a lot of time there :lol:
My kiddies are up very very early :S so a quick practice before school should work.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds