fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Nastya age 5

More
09 Jan 2012 02:30 #1002 by Bossa
Replied by Bossa on topic Nastya age 5
We have started to read The Kingdom of Tune book today, and my dd really liked it. However, I wasn't reading it in English. I translated everything except "music names" fro her into Russian. She was also very excited about the idea to color it be herself as it makes the book more personal for her.
She didn't want to play the Guess Key Game, but asked me if she can play any other game, so I am planning to start Fruit Line game in the following days. I will let you know how it goes.
We did Hannon1 several times to improve her playing, and it really helped. I could see it with OJ song, she improved form 54 to 21 by playing with two hands.
We also opened HCB today, and she wanted to play it. She played once, and liked it as it was not very hard for her to coordinate left and right hands.
I finally got some time, and was able to make flash cards with russian symbols for the notes on them, and planning to start using them tomorrow. All this time, we were learning the order of the notes by pressing the keys and singing solfeggio.
Here is some videos of Nastya playing. Sorry, the volume on keyboard was low again, I just forgot to make it higher.

I want to share some videos with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2012 02:38 #1005 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Nastya age 5
These are lovely. It is amazing how fast they progress. We are going to order the Kingdom of Tune as well. I'm glas your daughter likes it.

More
09 Jan 2012 02:52 #1006 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nastya age 5

Bossa wrote: We have started to read The Kingdom of Tune book today, and my dd really liked it. However, I wasn't reading it in English. I translated everything except "music names" fro her into Russian. She was also very excited about the idea to color it be herself as it makes the book more personal for her.
She didn't want to play the Guess Key Game, but asked me if she can play any other game, so I am planning to start Fruit Line game in the following days. I will let you know how it goes.
We did Hannon1 several times to improve her playing, and it really helped. I could see it with OJ song, she improved form 54 to 21 by playing with two hands.
We also opened HCB today, and she wanted to play it. She played once, and liked it as it was not very hard for her to coordinate left and right hands.
I finally got some time, and was able to make flash cards with russian symbols for the notes on them, and planning to start using them tomorrow. All this time, we were learning the order of the notes by pressing the keys and singing solfeggio.
Here is some videos of Nastya playing. Sorry, the volume on keyboard was low again, I just forgot to make it higher.

I want to share some videos with you.

Such a joy to see you DD playing: she is so focused. I think, the progress is amazing!
I think, her coordination is excellent. Please, continue practicing the exercises!
As for the ‘Guess key’… The game of this month is Note Alphabet. Please, practice it 5 minutes time to time. Press F1, when the time is expired and write the results.
Fruit Lines is a game of the next month. It has to follow ‘Note Alphabet’.
Please, drop me a line and I will send you the file of ‘Kingdom of Tune’ in both (Russian and English) languages. I just got it translated and we are about to place it in our store. I don’t mind sending it to you and other Russian speaking moms.
Karma to you for your wonderful posts!
PS
If you are going to participate in our recital, please, sign up in the dedicated area here softmozart.com/forum/26-sign-up-area.html

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Jan 2012 18:03 #1070 by Bossa
Thank you Hellene. I usually read your comments with great interest as they are really important. I am not a professional, so we are learning everything together from the very beginning. So it' s wonderful that you can guide and help us.
As for the book, thank you for help. But I leave music terms in English on purpose. I want her to be familiar with their names in English.

More
11 Jan 2012 19:54 #1075 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nastya age 5

Bossa wrote: Thank you Hellene. I usually read your comments with great interest as they are really important. I am not a professional, so we are learning everything together from the very beginning. So it' s wonderful that you can guide and help us.
As for the book, thank you for help. But I leave music terms in English on purpose. I want her to be familiar with their names in English.

No problem!

Back to the Mozart

More
15 Jan 2012 02:58 #1191 by Bossa
I showed my DD how to play the Note Alphabet game and she really liked it. She played it once every day for 5 minutes, today she got 225 in 5 minutes.
She memorized how to play HCB and JB and playing them without the software and to anybody who comes to visit us. When she plays with software she is perfect on notes with about t12 on JB. She also wanted to learn more and more songs. We started to learn New Year's Tree, and once again I noticed that it is easier for her when she is singing solfeggio. She memorizes the song much faster. She wanted to start a new song today, so I allowed her to start learning french song but in 2 presentation. She was a little bit confused the first time, but the second one she was much better. She was practicing several times today. She really enjoys the program.
She also asked me if we can write real notes in the note book, but I am not sure if I should start doing that now. She just wanted to know on what line which note is as she was shown that at school. I saw in the curriculum that later there will be practice for writing notes, so is it a good idea to start that one now?
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD, Mrs.Post

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds