fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Maia (5 years old) and Camelia

More
26 Apr 2014 18:09 #14542 by hellene
I think this - 'she really know the value of hard and consistent work' - is priceless and will be her very foundation for all of her future success.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2014 18:14 #14544 by camelia1902
I hope so, Hellene!
Beside having their parents as examples, I really think children need to have their own experiences, their own ups and downs, difficulties and success.
I wish I discovered the program sooner, this is my only regret.

Thank you once again so much, dear Hellene! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
26 Apr 2014 19:25 #14551 by adeline.hritcu
Hi!
After asking about the books last evening I found your blog and all the nice projects you have there. Your name sounded very familiar once I read your blog and then I saw a picture of Maya with the Hello Kitty crocs shoes and suddenly I realised that your name was familiar from FB 'Depozit Crocs' which used to be my page.
I liked your blog a lot and I found a lot of useful ideas. Today I already went to Adevarul library and bought two of the romanian books by Cristina Andone and my husband is reading one right now to the girls and we are listening to the CD.
Thanks for the help and have a nice weekend!

More
26 Apr 2014 19:33 #14552 by camelia1902
Wow, Adeline! What a small world is this, isn't it!?!? How nice to find you here :kiss: !

I am so, so happy you began buying Cristina Andone's books!
If you are looking for the entire collection, you can buy it online: www.adevarulshop.ro/librarie/colectiile-...din-padurea-muzicala .
As I can understand, they are not to be republished, so buy them till you can still find them :).
Many, many kisses and hugs!

More
27 Apr 2014 07:17 - 27 Apr 2014 07:17 #14556 by andreasro
Well, Camelia, you are appreciated in the the entire world, dear friend! :kiss: Keep posting and sharing your experiences as you feel like. You should know that Adeline, me and other Romanians are just some of those you are touching with your way of teaching. Bella (here on SM) / Viviane from Gambia (on FB) has also been watching you and you inspire her too (in case she didn't get the chance to tell you that).

Maia has left me mouth open from the first days of using Soft Mozart. I couldn't believe what a determination a child can have at such an age and you and your husband were right all along about music and piano.

Hugs,
Andrea
Last edit: 27 Apr 2014 07:17 by andreasro.

More
27 Apr 2014 08:24 #14557 by camelia1902
Dear Andrea, you made me cry!
You are the first person we have to thank for bringing the piano in our lives. You offered your help and support in a way that only a sister would have, you saw Maia's potential even before myself and I will thank you for this all my life :kiss: !

I am inspired by so many wonderful and God-blessed people so, if I can bring a small contribution of myself to this world, I am the happiest person alive.

You know my principle - everything you do with a child has to be done in form of a play, has to be fun and uplifting (even though sometimes difficult). It has to turn your child into an independent, confident and responsible person.
And you were right again, SM program equals everything I like about education, all the aspects I mentioned above.

Thank you once again, dear friend! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds