fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Maia (5 years old) and Camelia

More
25 Apr 2014 09:01 #14530 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!

We've recently started practicing for the recital in May, but we still cannot help ourselves from studying some new pieces :) .
The one we learnt this week is "Morning Mood".
Here is Maia performing it with teaching video and metronome:

Here she plays it with teaching video, no metronome:

And on her own:

Have a nice day! Happy learning!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2014 20:43 #14533 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Camelia,

I am very impressed with your lesson plan. You make learning a very pleasant activity and you are very creative...and Maya probably takes after you. She is very talented too.

I had no idea there are so many nice books about music. I am also from Romania and I wanted to ask you where you buy your books from.
Thanks!

More
25 Apr 2014 20:51 #14534 by camelia1902
Hi, Adeline!
Thank you so much for the nice words and appreciation :kiss: .

I buy the books from the Book Depository. On my blog I explain all the details regarding the process: www.micatelierdecreatie.ro/p/cum-cumpara...book-depository.html
There you can also read about the activities we made inspired by these and many other books :).

Have a nice evening!
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

More
26 Apr 2014 08:35 #14538 by camelia1902
If yesterday she was still practicing it, today Maia plays "Morning Mood" with her eyes closed :woohoo:

Happy learning, everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

More
26 Apr 2014 17:48 #14540 by hellene
Camelia, I am so glad that Maia's rhythm improved so much. As a traditional music teacher in the past I know, how hard it is to fix this problem. Some students never got rid of such beat inconsistency. We - educators - even considered it as 'hard to cure' obstacle.
With the help of the software and TEACHING VIDEOS one may witness, how Maia developed this feeling of 'inner pulse'.
I have so much joy witnessing your progress!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Apr 2014 17:56 - 26 Apr 2014 17:57 #14541 by camelia1902
Dear Hellene, you are so, so right!
I said it before, a few months ago, Maia wasn't able to follow simple rhythm patterns! It is so amazing how the program and the teaching videos transformed her.

I have to confess, there were pieces she learnt at her own pace and, when confronted with the teaching video, she discovered places where the rhythm wasn't correct.
Well, there were even times when she worked for an entire week only to correct one mistake! And I was so, so proud of her determination - now she really know the value of hard and consistent work, which we have to thank you for :kiss: .

Many kisses and hugs from both of us!
Last edit: 26 Apr 2014 17:57 by camelia1902.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds