fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Maia (5 years old) and Camelia

More
29 Mar 2014 22:45 - 29 Mar 2014 22:46 #14262 by ZNatalia

the Moon wrote: Dear Camelia, thank you very much for all your materials! They just SUPER, as always!
I am especially interested in flash cards with note duration. Unfortunately the link didn't work...

If you are interested in these cards I designed, you can download them from here: docs.google.com/file/d/0ByW769RKGiaWTzhUdEZSZjhjNm8/edit.

Is it only my problem? :blush: Can you help, please?

Also I like you cards with keys. Do you have any files to share? :blush: or you drew them?

Thank you!

I tried to open to, but it didn't work :(
Last edit: 29 Mar 2014 22:46 by ZNatalia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2014 06:58 #14271 by camelia1902
Oh, I'm so sorry, I accidentally placed a full-stop after the link, this is why you couldn't open it :( . I've just fixed the problem.
And, I have also put the link to the printable keys in the post: docs.google.com/file/d/0ByW769RKGiaWM2dyY0NjeXVuRE0/edit

I am so happy you find the materials useful!!
Thank you so much! Have a nice day :kiss: .
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZNatalia

More
30 Mar 2014 07:08 #14272 by camelia1902
Thank you so much for the nice words and your suggestion :kiss: .
I have to admit, the problem of writing the notes too close to each other was a huge issue in our hose for days...there were tears of despair and frustration in spite of all the efforts I put in explaining Maia to place her index finger between them, of not rushing so much etc etc. I guess it has to do with the fact that she does not write cursively, yet.
After we calmed down a bit, I said to myself that any beginning is hard, that I need to trust her capacity to adapt and have a little patience with her - we need to practice more so that her brain gets used with this new game :) .
I the meanwhile, a new idea came to me - that of designing keys with some vertical, demarcation lines, so that the child sees some sort of cells, in which he has to write the notes...
Thank you once again for writing us, have a wonderful day, Natalia :kiss: !

More
30 Mar 2014 17:06 #14273 by camelia1902
Hurray!
Maia made it, she finally understood the idea of not writing the notes so close to each other.
We used the "place the index between the notes" advice (which yesterday didn't work) and here is the result.
She still has to work on it, but the progress is obvious, I think:

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Ines, the Moon, ZNatalia

More
30 Mar 2014 17:18 #14274 by ZNatalia

camelia1902 wrote: Hurray!
Maia made it, she finally understood the idea of not writing the notes so close to each other.
We used the "place the index between the notes" advice (which yesterday didn't work) and here is the result.
She still has to work on it, but the progress is obvious, I think:

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Congratulations!!!! :woohoo:

More
30 Mar 2014 17:30 #14275 by camelia1902
Thank you so much, dear Natalia! :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds