fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Maia (5 years old) and Camelia

More
07 May 2014 07:04 #14653 by camelia1902
Ines, thank you so, so much. I can really understand now how we need to work on articulation in "A Hen"!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2014 07:23 #14654 by camelia1902
Natalia, what a great help these videos will be for us! Thank you so much for sending me the link!!! :kiss:

Yes, Ines' help is great, indeed!

I'm so happy you like "Classical Baby Music Show". In fact, there are other two videos, one for art and one for dance. I find them also very helpful for those who study music, since they only use classical music as background:

Maia has always been exposed exclusively to classical music from the moment she was born. I remember she was about 2, 6 yo when she first saw this video with Flower duet (Anna Netrebko & Elina Garanca):

It was such a revelation, God! All day long she kept saying "one more time, one more time, one more time"! I knew by then that she really loves classical music and I have to be more conscious about it.
At the beginning, she would watch small fragments of the "Classical Baby", but I would let the music flow even though her eyes would not be on the computer anymore. After all, it is the ears that have to be trained, not so much the eyes (in this context). I truly believe in small steps, in no rush, in strong roots in the child's education.

Have a nice day and take good care! :)

More
08 May 2014 08:36 #14672 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!

I have just discovered an exceptional audio-story about Mozart as a child.
I hope all those of you who speak Romanian will be thrilled about it:

Have a nice day!

More
09 May 2014 12:32 - 09 May 2014 12:35 #14680 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!

At the beginning of the week we were studying something completely different… But after getting so precious advice here, on the forum (thank you so much!), regarding the piece “A Hen”, we switched our plans. We began working on polishing this song and learning some musical markings.
I printed and laminated the music sheet that Ines was so generous to send us, and I let Maia write, take notes, make all sort of signs and play with it. To my great surprise, she understood so quickly the symbols and their meaning. In the first video I post today she is working on the music sheet right after she got the information:

Next, we watched the Soft Mozart musical theory video, “What it takes to make mistakes”, a wonderful material in which, among so many fantastic information, Maia saw the symbols “crescendo” and “diminuendo”:

And here she teaches her doll everything she’s just learnt:

We went on with the video called and “Heartbeat in music” (part 1, 2). These videos were of great help to make Maia focus especially on the alternation “piano” – “forte”:

It took her quite o a lot of time to get used to this and many mistakes were made, so the video “What is music and what is noise” was of such great help!

It was much easier now to play the song:

Have a nice weekend and don't forget to stay close to the piano and practice for the recital! ;)
Last edit: 09 May 2014 12:35 by camelia1902.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, the Moon

More
09 May 2014 16:17 #14681 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Maia (5 years old) and Camelia
I admire your work! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: camelia1902

More
09 May 2014 16:22 #14682 by camelia1902
Ines, thank you so much! The feeling is mutual :kiss: .
Have a nice weekend!!!

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds