fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Andrea and kids - learning with Soft Mozart

More
01 Jan 2012 06:40 #811 by ttteh
[/quote]A little tip: the best time to offer him some ‘piano time’ is before napping or nighttime. Kids are always keen of staying up late and this activity is the way for them to have it. For you it is a way to calm your sun down with some intellectual/art activity to have good dreams.[/quote]

My daughter will also request to play the piano again right before going to sleep. I just let her play since she is getting some practice time even though it was late. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jan 2012 23:40 #819 by lzp11
Some great tips in this thread! Maybe I will try to get my DD to bed 10 mins early from now on and then let her 'stay up' late to play piano for a short while! But has anyone had problems with the child getting tired and upset from needing to concentrate late at night?

More
03 Jan 2012 02:13 #845 by Mandabplus3
oh goodness my kiddies would never be able to concentrate on piano before bedtime. They are morning people, as I am. I very much doubt anyone in this house would have the patience for piano lessons and 7:00 pm! I guess its another example of each person learning differently.
I see Andreas son is a lot like mine using this piano system. Trying to figure out how it all works. Little boys seem to have a lot in common. Its good to see others having the same experience.
I loved reading this post. In particular I can relate to the brain pain using fruit lines! I called it a brain workout but it really was a light physical pressure.
Is Diez and Bomal the German words for sharps and flats? just curious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
03 Jan 2012 12:23 #848 by andreasro

Mandabplus3 wrote: I called it a brain workout but it really was a light physical pressure.

I would call it a 'brain workout' too :) I think it's the proper term in similar cases.

Mandabplus3 wrote: Is Diez and Bomal the German words for sharps and flats? just curious.

Here you have a table with translations of sharp and flat in different languages (hope the source of this article is reliable), including Romanian ('diez' and 'bemol' - these are the terms I've been used to since small grades in school).

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
03 Jan 2012 15:19 #851 by hellene
Russians also use the word 'diez ' for sharp and 'bemol' for flats :P

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Jan 2012 18:22 #855 by Bossa
I think to learn playing the piano before bedtime is not a very good idea. Kids are already tired as it is the end of the day. The best time is usually in the morning or at least after the day nap, if they take one, but not too late and when all family members come to have. It is better to listen to the music before bedtime, or to show others what they have learnt so far. Children like to show their achievements to others ( at least the closest family members) and like to be praised. It is a very good stimulus for them.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds