fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Tiana age 6 first month of learning

More
14 Jan 2012 01:31 #1141 by Mandabplus3
So Tiana has decided that she knows Hot Cross Buns now and has decided its time for Jingle bells. (yes after christmas is OK mummy! ;) )
She has been walking up to the Piano without gentle Piano turned on and playing HOt Cross Buns. She gets it mostly right just a little slow. She has played it on presentation 4 (circles, no pictures) at 32/37 Plus t20. On Presentation 3 she is 100% at plus t16.
So Jingle bells
RH 41/45 plus t69
RH 32/37 plus t42 yesterday
and today she played three times in a row! That is the longest she has played at one time, plus just before this she was playing fruit line for 4mins! Her score was 46 and she really seems to like fruit lines alot more than guess key. Total piano time is increasing! Anyway her Jingle bells is currently at 43/45 and plus t40 with correct fingering.
She is still playing with the people and present flash cards most days but is still learning the order from do to do heading down the keyboard. Also she will only do finger excersizes for the amount of time it takes me to boot up the laptop and get the game or gentle piano going, better than none at all and I can go slow... :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2012 07:51 #1148 by Mandabplus3
We have Video :) Singing solfege for Jingle Bells!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bossa

More
14 Jan 2012 09:38 - 14 Jan 2012 09:46 #1152 by NadiaD
Manda,

Tiana is adorable and joyful child! I am always enjoying watching videos of her playing! Can not wait to show this one to Isabella.
Last night while already in bed with lights of, we were just having our end of the day talk, and Isabella was telling me: " I love piano, mommy, Nastya (Bossa's daughter, our friend from New York) loves the piano and a girl and a birdie love piano too! Right away I knew who she was talking about :lol:

Congrats on Tiana's progress!

BWT ,Manda would you post a link to "people" that you made to practice Solfege. I have already our Solfege crowd of 14 boys/girls who every days are being given presents :lol: , but it took me 2 night to make them :blink: ... So it would be helpful to have it for the rest of the parents, just to save their sleep :P
Last edit: 14 Jan 2012 09:46 by NadiaD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mandabplus3

More
16 Jan 2012 03:17 #1204 by Mandabplus3
I convinced her to sing the notes for jingle bells today, I sang along with her to help out. ( yep she sounds better without me) it improved her scores immediately. Now her right hand is plus t22 with accuracy 43/45. Left hand is a bit harder for her still. But she has Jaykobs little extra stickers to guide her now. 29/32 plus t 28. Today she tried both hands together ( her idea :) ) First attempt 61/77 plus t119 then I reminded her that if she sings the notes she gets a better score so she tried again 68/77 plus t95.
She played guess key for 2 mins and scored 78. She still gets flustered playing this game but her score is still improving gradually.

More
16 Jan 2012 15:07 #1210 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: We have Video :) Singing solfege for Jingle Bells!

I hear, how she is improving the pitch of her voice matching it with piano. Funny enough, but I hear your son (?) on the background... He is giving her some tips, what to sing :lol:

Karma to you. I see great progress already!

Back to the Mozart

More
16 Jan 2012 15:13 #1211 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Today she tried both hands together ( her idea :) )

This is GOOD sign!

First attempt 61/77 plus t119 then I reminded her that if she sings the notes she gets a better score so she tried again 68/77 plus t95.
She played guess key for 2 mins and scored 78. She still gets flustered playing this game but her score is still improving gradually.

Manda, soon enough you'll become an excellent Soft Mozart instructor! I see it coming! ;)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds