fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia

More
23 May 2015 12:19 #18993 by camelia1902
Thank you so much, dear Hellene!
Maia actually heard me practicing the authentic version and I think she got intimidated, for the moment, by its complexity :(.
But, she will definitely learn it (I'm just giving her some time to get used with the idea).

Kisses and hugs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2015 20:10 #18994 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Maia (5.9 y.o.) and Camelia
Camelia, tell Maia that all she has to worry about is just the left hand. Cut couple of bars and let her do it. She will get the pattern and will feel more comfortable. ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
24 May 2015 12:28 #18999 by camelia1902
She is practicing Bach right now, but we will definitely go back to Beethoven :).
Thank you so much for the support, Hellene :kiss: !

More
01 Jun 2015 09:18 #19112 by camelia1902
Hello, everyone!
I dare to post this video, although I know it is, by far, not even a good performance.
I know I still need to practice a lot (especially on the modulation), I know the notes must be even and nicely played, but this it what I can do for the moment and I want Maia to see an example in her mommy - this is hard work, this is consecvence and desire to do better and better.
I recommend you all this piece - it is the best finger exercise I have ever met in my life!
I am shamed of how I play it right now, but Maia is proud of me, she knows how much I struggle for it to sound better and she is the reason why I dare to make this public:

Have a nice day, you all!

More
01 Jun 2015 11:36 #19117 by ZNatalia
Camelia I proud of you to! You are playing very good! Your own example is the best way to show Maia how she should work :)

You may try to play this piece on the piano cover or on the table. It is very good for finger muscles. And it helps you play more smoothly, evenly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: camelia1902

More
01 Jun 2015 11:54 #19120 by camelia1902
Thank you so, so much, dear Natalia! I'll do my best, I promise :).

Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds