fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

2-year old E - SM and an active toddler!

More
25 Jan 2012 05:01 #1365 by NadiaD
thank you, Lee for tons of creative ideas!

Karma to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2012 05:01 #1366 by NadiaD
thank you, Lee for tons of creative ideas!

Karma to you!

More
25 Jan 2012 21:15 #1373 by lzp11
Thank you again Nadia. Looking forward to reading your next update about your amazing progress - it keeps me motivated not to give up when things are tough here!

Today we tried JB left hand for the first time. I let her play the chords with two hands to make it easier - I hope this is OK?

I did not record a score as today's motivation was to share the playing with "Babby" her favourite rabbit soft toy. :lol: :lol:
Babby played a chord and then she played the next one (Babby's turn and then E's turn....). She seems to find it info overload to look at the screen so I would tell her (and Babby) Do and Sol etc and interestingly she had few problems getting it right as she is quite familiar with the notes on the keyboard.

The only problem for me is that one of Babby's arms is quite wet and soggy where she likes to chew it, it also smells (yes, I do wash it very regularly!!) but it seemed a small price to pay for 2-3 minutes concentration on SM :silly:

I think Babby might like to play again tomorrow! He's a very musical rabbit ;)

More
25 Jan 2012 22:30 #1375 by hellene

lzp11 wrote: Thank you again Nadia. Looking forward to reading your next update about your amazing progress - it keeps me motivated not to give up when things are tough here!

Today we tried JB left hand for the first time. I let her play the chords with two hands to make it easier - I hope this is OK?

I did not record a score as today's motivation was to share the playing with "Babby" her favourite rabbit soft toy. :lol: :lol:
Babby played a chord and then she played the next one (Babby's turn and then E's turn....). She seems to find it info overload to look at the screen so I would tell her (and Babby) Do and Sol etc and interestingly she had few problems getting it right as she is quite familiar with the notes on the keyboard.

The only problem for me is that one of Babby's arms is quite wet and soggy where she likes to chew it, it also smells (yes, I do wash it very regularly!!) but it seemed a small price to pay for 2-3 minutes concentration on SM :silly:

I think Babby might like to play again tomorrow! He's a very musical rabbit ;)

lzp, do you use extra visual support for Do Fa and Sol of the left hand?

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Jan 2012 08:42 #1384 by lzp11
I did not for this first attempt as it was a bit impromptu (and once E agrees to try something it is best not to wait too long or else she loses interest!!). But have subsequently placed 3 coloured dots on these keys so hopefully will make things easier.

Is it ok to use two hands for chords (2 index fingers) to start with?

More
26 Jan 2012 16:52 #1394 by hellene

lzp11 wrote: I did not for this first attempt as it was a bit impromptu (and once E agrees to try something it is best not to wait too long or else she loses interest!!). But have subsequently placed 3 coloured dots on these keys so hopefully will make things easier.

Is it ok to use two hands for chords (2 index fingers) to start with?

It is not just OK, it is very good. The motto of Soft Mozart is GRADUAL and naturl learning.

For instance, your power point files added to it big time and made it possible to teach even 17 months babies!

We know, what our goal is, right? So, building small steps to the goal is a very smart thing to do...

I also want you to take it easy, if your kid is not meeting 'requirements'. There are no requirements indeed - just one: we have to create the surrounding for our kids, where music making and music is 'cool and appreciated'. The rest will be taken care off, because the program works even between the sessions :)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds