fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Ari, 4, US

More
09 Jan 2019 22:59 #31454 by dezalex
Ari, 4, US was created by dezalex
Here is Ari playing Ode to Joy.

Ode to Joy, Beethoven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 05:04 #31480 by Аким
Replied by Аким on topic Ari, 4, US
Ari, great job!!!
You are very beautiful! :)

With respect,
Galina, Russia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Svetlana gudvill

More
17 Feb 2019 19:31 #32484 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Ari, 4, US
Dear Ari,

Thank you very much for your participation in our recital - the 'Butterfly Ball' - 2019!

I watched your video and noticed how beautiful and smart you are!

You learned how to focus and read 2 notes at a time, shift your eye-focus to the corresponding keys and press them simultaneously.

You are very attentive and developed your ability to concentrate a lot!

Way to go, girl!

I see that you enjoy music lessons and it makes me very happy!

Did you or your mom watched other performances? Did you leave some nice words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion too. If you still didn't get a chance, be sure to do it! It is FUN!

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate.

Please, send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. The best mailing address for the communication is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you so much to your wonderful mom who prepared you for the concert and made your performance possible. Your dress is adorable and appearance is classy.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your musical education.

We look forward to your new performances!

With love,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune join me in the congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

More
02 May 2019 15:43 #33077 by Svitlana
Replied by Svitlana on topic Ari, 4, US
Ari, умница. Прекрасно справилась, сыграв двумя руками. Мне также понравился твой наряд. Спасибо за выступление.
Светлана. Берлин.
Преподаватель Софт Моцарт

More
04 May 2019 14:45 #33101 by lorabadanina
Replied by lorabadanina on topic Ari, 4, US
Дорогая Ари , спасибо за твое выступление ! Ты хорошо подготовилась к концерту , ты нарядная и красивая девочка. Мне понравилось ,как ты умеешь сосредотачиваться и видишь ноты, быстро находишь нужные клавиши и удерживаешь пальчики обеих рук. Желаю тебе дальнейших успехов в обучении c Soft Mozart !

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds