fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Heidi 6yro Romania

More
31 Oct 2014 19:39 - 31 Oct 2014 21:38 #16423 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi 6yro Romania
Ups! I am sorry for the big mess I made by posting my message 3 times. I had no idea this happened, because after each post I got an Internal server message.... so I tried it again and again, and was planing to do it again this evening :D

This is the attachment with the card Heidi made for her Grandfather:

And this is one of her best scores for the Away with Melancholy song.

IMG_0657.JPG

Thank you for your kind words Hellene and I will send the e-mail for the stickers right away.
Attachments:
Last edit: 31 Oct 2014 21:38 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2014 19:51 - 31 Oct 2014 20:16 #16424 by adeline.hritcu
Did it again with reposting. I have no idea what is going on. I notice that if I post more than one picture at a time I get the error message for the whole post, but actually it posts ok, at least the first picture.

This is one of her best scores for Away with Melancholy:

Attachments:
Last edit: 31 Oct 2014 20:16 by adeline.hritcu.

More
31 Oct 2014 20:12 #16425 by adeline.hritcu
I am glad you remember that!
This is exactly why we have Butterfly Ball every winter and ever child gets a butterfly per song: I want them to play more pieces without polishing them. Butterfly Ball is about quantity. Graduation is about quality. This way will be perfect on both sides.

I did not realize this about the two recitals... I way actually telling Heidi off the wrong way, that she can not post any song for the butterfly ball, unless she plays it very well. I was trying to get her not to learn as many songs as possible just for the butterflies :)
She will be happy to count her butterflies now :)

When she writes a song down she usually does it at the table by singing the song and here and there she runs to the piano to check where she is not sure. For the sheet of music she wrote she did the notes on purpose round so they would be similar with daddy's sheet music from the orchestra. :)

Heidi is not a natural talent in rithm, but she has improved. We also go to a "musical kindergarten" class that is held in the local music school and it has a lot of games and group contests about rithm. She is now at the point at where she does not do it right just by seeing the notes (duration) but once I explain it to her she understands and tries to do it better... but she needs a lot of practice especially with combinations of eight notes.
She probably takes after me :(

More
01 Nov 2014 12:07 #16429 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Heidi 6yro Romania
I did not realize this about the two recitals... I way actually telling Heidi off the wrong way, that she can not post any song for the butterfly ball, unless she plays it very well. I was trying to get her not to learn as many songs as possible just for the butterflies
She will be happy to count her butterflies now

Yes, this is the way to go! ;)

When she writes a song down she usually does it at the table by singing the song and here and there she runs to the piano to check where she is not sure. For the sheet of music she wrote she did the notes on purpose round so they would be similar with daddy's sheet music from the orchestra.

She is learning properly!

Heidi is not a natural talent in rithm, but she has improved.

Yes, I can see how TEACHING VIDEOS with metronome work. The big improvement since last semester noted.

We also go to a "musical kindergarten" class that is held in the local music school and it has a lot of games and group contests about rithm. She is now at the point at where she does not do it right just by seeing the notes (duration) but once I explain it to her she understands and tries to do it better... but she needs a lot of practice especially with combinations of eight notes.

I developed a very smooth way of writing rhythmical dictations. You will hear and see it soon. Just watch for the announcements.

She probably takes after me

This is an educational issue: we are going to take care of this. I developed the way of rhythm stenography as well. Just need time to create videos and explenations how to do this.

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Jan 2015 16:21 #17417 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Hellene,

it's been such a long time since I last wrote in our PD, but we have been practicing and I did get most of our progress recorded, I just didn't find the time to write it down.
With the baby on the way and we also had to move twice and we are still not all settled in. But we always kept our piano at hand.

These are the songs we learned. I'll try to post them in order, but i might get some wrong.

1. Gnesina, Allegro this was a very much loved piece, but the teaching video was quite fast.
from memory:

and with teaching video:

More
12 Jan 2015 16:24 #17418 by adeline.hritcu
2. Chatushka

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds