fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2014-2015

Heidi 6yro Romania

More
14 Jan 2015 07:32 #17469 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi 6yro Romania
Thanks!

google translation:
Well done , Heidi! Good job! Impressed , where you play on the keyboard do not iron.

I guess the iron part is not very well translated :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2015 07:49 #17470 by adeline.hritcu
8. Oh Little Town of Betlehem

sightreading + memory combined

More
14 Jan 2015 07:53 #17471 by adeline.hritcu
We also tried the music dictation from Level 1, as a fun game. Heidi got it right for every short piece of music, but it became quite difficult for the test that was very long and was much harder to follow. We played the test several times and this is the picture of it without the final notes which did not fit on the page...and which seemed to many to her anyway :)

Attachments:

More
14 Jan 2015 08:12 #17472 by adeline.hritcu
Heidi usually goes through all the games at her own choice.
I thought I should write down the most impressive one and the second game she managed to finish.

Trebble staff game - she uncovered the whole Mozart picture in@ 40 mins actual time of playing. The picture of it shows a longer time, but we had a problem where the program blocked and the time continued to run, which I will explain in more detail in an email so maybe it can be debugged.

We only had one square left before the freeze... almost done

All done with the congrats animation and happy:

Attachments:

More
14 Jul 2015 07:06 #20435 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Hellene and all SM,

for us it's been long time no see. We had a busy and challenging and new beginnings since I last wrote in January.
We moved beginning of february and on 7feb little baby Elias Albert was born in our family.
Here he is:

Ever since we learned to adapt our schedule and needs to work together with his.
We have been following the curriculum all this time. Slower than normal, but it was very important to me not to stop alltogether for a while, sine it would have been a lot harder to start.

I did not get the chance to post anything, even though often during quiet times like feeding or putting the baby to sleep I would talk to you Hellen in my mind and hoping I would get the chance to write it down in our progress diary before I forget.
I did not manage to do it earlier than the last days of the recital, since it was important to the girls to participate. They worked hard and it was important to mark their progress.

So here first of all I will repost the song Heidi learned as they appear in the recital and then I will comment on a few extra things that were not part of the recital.
Cat Boogie:

with the mieaow

Country Girl

with teaching video

A Happy Cowboy

And the solfege
with Elias

and without Elias

Again Heidi finished the note duration game and she filmed it:

Another nice thing Heidi did, does and loves is that she takes ballet lessons for a year now and their school just played The Nutcracker at the National Opera in Timisoara (our home town). Heidi and her sister Hannah had the roles of mice and a little chinese girls (first row in the middle left and right are Hannah and Heidi)

It is wonderful to see how playing the piano and ballet have beautiful music in common and seeing how well they go together makes the girls love both activities even more.
Heidi plying The March from the Nutcracker last Christmas when thy started preparing the show.

At the present moment Heidi is studying Lullaby, inspired by her baby brother's toys and she would like to play it for her cousins blessing (baby Eric).

In the mean time, we wish you all, all the best and a happy summer!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
15 Jul 2015 17:04 #20442 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Heidi 6yro Romania
Adeline, your kids are absolutely adorable! Elias so cute! :kiss:
Heidi, well done! You did a super job!
Seems to me that you like Boogies ;) I am impressed how you can play with metronome!
Every next piece you are playing more confident and better and better!
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds