fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Soft Mozart Appreciation Campaign

More
23 Aug 2014 01:52 - 23 Aug 2014 01:54 #15770 by hellene
Dear adeline.hritcu!
Thank you very much for your support!
I finally got all of my gifts ready for you, Heidi and Hannah.
I am planning to send you our new bracelets and file of 2 piano pieces: 'Happy Birthday' and 'Over the rainbow'.
Please, email us the answers to these questions and your address to be able to ship you the documents and gifts at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You are going to receive 75% off your next Subscription!

Here are some questions that I previously posted for everyone.
1. Are you a teacher or a student?
2. If you are a teacher, please, send us the links to your activities during 2013-2014 academic year.
3. What is your name and shipping address?
4. Please, list all the names of participants as they have to appear on certificate or diploma
3. Choose, what you suppose to receive: extension of the software, Certificate or Diploma? *If you keep your Progress Diary with our lesson plan, you are in title to get a Diploma. If you just participated in the recital, we are going to send you a certificate.*
For Diploma candidates the link to each Progress Diary should be provided.
4. If you participating in our Appreciate 'Soft Mozart' campaign softmozart.com/forum/announcement/read/id-141.html, let us know ahead of time: you may be a candidate for special gifts and free extensions.

We are going to communicate with each of you via email. The parcels are going to be shipped upon processing your information and checking your activity.

We will provide you with all the shipping details as soon as we will be ready to send your documents and gifts.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 23 Aug 2014 01:54 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2014 02:02 #15771 by Марта
Уважаемая Елена!
Мы с доченькой в июне вступили в Ваше музыкальное семейство, а в августе уже получаем от вас подарки!
Спасибо!
P.S. Сейчас у нас в Беларуси ночь, а душа поёт!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
23 Aug 2014 02:05 #15772 by hellene
Dear Mel02!
Thank you very much for your support!
My documents and gifts are ready to be shipped. Melody is getting bracelets and new piano pieces: 'Happy Birthday' and 'Over the Rainbow'
Please, email me with answers to the questions about your address etc.

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Aug 2014 14:57 #15778 by hellene
Для the Moon
Оля, большое спасибо за отзыв!
Спасибо и тебе за большой вклад в работу нашей Академии и форума!
Об этом уже много написала тут: www.softmozart.com/forum/61-master-class...richment-expert.html
Ну а в качестве подарков за все продляем Подписку на 12 месяцев бесплатно, высылаем и коврик для мышки, и браслеты, чтобы никогда не забывали о нашем общем деле.
Ну и все пьесы, которые ты для нас сделаешь и мы сконвертируем - твои!
Пусть наша Академия растет и процветает!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, YanaO

More
24 Aug 2014 15:00 #15779 by hellene
To the Moon
Thank you, Olga!
We are making the gifts ready for you. 100 discount for your Subscription, our special mouse pad, bracelets and all the piano pieces that you will ask for we will convert for you.
We appreciate you being with our Academy and helping it grow!
I will inform you about the shipment by email.

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Aug 2014 15:02 #15780 by hellene
To the Moon:
Елена,
у меня не получается разместить отзывы на странице в магазине
После того как я залогиниваюсь, размещаю текст в поле отзыва и нажимаю кнопку Post, появляется надпись красная - Please sign in or enter name and email address Куда? Не понимаю... Я ведь уже залогинилась!

Оля, получилось ли в конце-концов поставить собщение?
Напиши, пожалуйста!
Если нет, то будем разбираться. Такие замечательные рецензии должны быть опубликованы!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds