fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Soft Mozart Appreciation Campaign

• Mel02
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2014 19:46 #15654 by Mel02

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2014 10:51 #15655 by the Moon
Софт Моцарт буквально изменил мою жизнь. Приобрела полную версию два года назад и сразу начала частные уроки с малышами - то, о чем давно мечтала в глубине сердца!.
При самом первом знакомстве с изобретением Елены Хайнер возникло чувство, что это ТО САМОЕ, что я давно искала. А именно – КАК НАЧИНАТЬ приобщение к игре на фортепиано маленького ребенка. Известно, что у малышей ограниченный запас произвольного внимания и слабая моторика пальцев. Программа помогает изящно и логично справляться с этими проблемами. Дети вовлекаются в процесс музыцирования играя, используя уже имеющиеся навыки. Очень скоро малыши начинают играть двумя руками простые песенки и мелодии классических произведений. С удовольствием читают с листа. Замечательно развивается слух, дети легко записывают диктанты и сольфеджируют. Дети начинают чувствовать свою приобщенность к МУЗЫКЕ и каждый урок становится радостью! Радостью маленькой победы и приобщения к прекрасному.
Большой поддержкой в работе является онлайновая Академия Софт Моцарт. Любой начинающий может задать все вопросы и в кратчайшие сроки Елена или другие профессионалы дадут совет для каждого конкретного случая. На форуме создана доброжелательная атмосфера, которая помогает обмениваться наработками и творческими идеями между начинающими и более опытными пользователями программы. Еленой разработаны Учебные планы по уровням обучения, которые помогают направлять процесс учебы по нескольким разделам – Слушание музыки, Развитие слуха, Теория музыки и Фортепиано. Созданы увлекательные сказки Театра Теории, на сюжетах которых дети знакомятся с теорией музыки. Два раза в год проводятся итоговые концерты. Все участники концертов получают отзывы от Елены Хайнер о проделанной работе и советы для будущего развития. А еще - Дипломы, Сертификаты и сувениры в награду за участие!
Вместе с Программой вы имеете поддержку и веру в то, что все в ваших силах!
The following user(s) said Thank You: olivia

More
24 Jul 2014 12:19 #15656 by the Moon
Soft Mozart has literally changed my life. I've purchased the complete version two years ago and started offering private lessons for kids straightaway - something I've dreamt of in the depth of my heart for many years. The very first experience with Hellene Hiner's invention gave me a feeling that THIS IS EXACTLY IT - something I was looking for for so long. Namely, this is a way to BEGIN INTRODUCING a small child to playing piano. It is well known that small children have a limited span of voluntary attention and poor motility of fingers. Soft Mozart helps to deal with these problems elegantly and logically. Children are introduced into the process of playing music through a game, which allows to re-use their already existing skills. Very quickly, kids begin to play simple songs and classical melodies with two hands. They are happy to do sign-reading. Their pitch develops wonderfully, they easily write music dictation and sing by solfeggi. Kids begin to feel their attunement to music, and every lesson becomes a joy for them. A joy of a little victory, of having touched something beautiful and wonderful.

A huge support in my work is the online Academy Soft Mozart. Every beginner can ask his or her question there, and very quickly either Hellene or another professional music teacher will give a specific advice in each and every case. There is a friendly atmosphere at the forum, which helps to share know-how and creative ideas between beginners and more experienced users of the program. Hellene has developed curricula for different levels of education which help to guide the learning process in several sections: listening to music, pitch development, theory of music and piano. There are fascinating tales of the Theory Theatre; their stories introduce children to the theory of music. There are final concerts twice a year. All participants of these concerts get a review from Hellene Hiner which discusses his or her progress and gives an advice for future development. There are also diplomas, certificates and souvenirs to reward the participants! To summarise, together with the software you get a lot of support, and you grow to believe that everything is possible for you.

More
24 Jul 2014 12:21 #15657 by the Moon
Отзыв на прописи

Использую прописи, разработанные Еленой Хайнер в работе с детьми разных возрастов ( с 4 до 10 лет). С их помощью все дети быстро запомнили расположение нот в скрипичном и басовом ключах, с удовольствием записывают скорописью знакомые мелодии и песенки и поют по своим записям. Очевидно, что для ребенка самостоятельная нотная запись – это еще один навык, который активно помогает развитию слуха и чтению нот с листа. Считаю прописи прекрасным дополнением как для практики учителя, так и для самостоятельного обучения на дому.

I use practicing sheets designed by Hellene Hiner when teaching kids of different ages (from 4 to 10). With the help of these sheets, all children quickly memorised the position of notes in both treble and bass clef; they happily record in fast writing familiar melodies and songs, and then sing them off their record. Obviously, an ability to write notes independently is an important skill that helps the child to develop perfect pitch and ability to read notes from a page. I believe that the practicing sheets are an excellent addition both for a practicing teacher and for those who independently study music at home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: olivia

More
24 Jul 2014 12:24 #15658 by the Moon
Елена,
у меня не получается разместить отзывы на странице в магазине :(
После того как я залогиниваюсь, размещаю текст в поле отзыва и нажимаю кнопку Post, появляется надпись красная - Please sign in or enter name and email address Куда? Не понимаю... Я ведь уже залогинилась!

More
24 Jul 2014 16:15 #15659 by hellene
Оля, спасибо за сигнал! У Светланы тоже что-то не получается. Сейчас буду разбираться

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds