fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Аким, 3г 2м, РОССИЯ (Бийск)

More
10 Jun 2014 19:23 #15028 by CVMomma
You play very nicely! :) :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Аким

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2014 17:56 #15069 by алла
Браво, Аким! Маленький, да удаленький!Буду своим ребятам рассказывать о том, как ты хорошо играешь! МО-ЛО-ДЕЦ!!!

More
15 Jun 2014 16:29 #15215 by Натали
Аким, ты молодчина!!! Ване нравиться просматривать твои видео, ты отлично играешь, берем с тебя пример. Уверены, что в ближайшее время ты нас удивишь своим музыкальным мастерством.

More
19 Jun 2014 19:55 - 02 Jul 2014 22:57 #15342 by hellene

Hello, Akim!

Your performance of 'When All the Saints' was absolutely outstanding! I enjoyed listening to it many times. I am not just talking about making no mistakes (and there were 258 notes!). I also not just talking about the time figure. You have 78 seconds of delay, which is excellent, because this piece is very difficult for any toddler of your age. In fact, for many toddlers this piece won't be an option (there are some chords that is challenging even for adults-beginners to play). What was more amazing for me is that you didn't play just 'notes' - I heard the song. The song's flow, rhythm, melody - everything was comprehensive and pleasant for people's ears.

Since your last recital you grew up a lot. First of all, you started using all of your fingers. It seems to me like you manage the fingers of your left hand better then the fingers of the right. I know that you enjoy playing chords. You play the Dominant chord in your Left hand (Si-Fa-So) the way many professional musicians do. I also enjoyed seeing, how you grasp Subdominant (Do - Fa - La). For such a little hand it is a great achievement!

For many beginners the left hand is harder to learn then right. But for you it is opposite!

I was also impressed with many other things that you learned: sometimes during recording you were looking at your mom, but never lost the spot on your piano or track of the song. You have already the feeling of the piano keys. The piano piece that mom and you had chosen is long enough for a beginner of your age! But you didn't loose your concentration. It is great for such a young mind.

I am looking forward to teaching you at summer and at out next semester!
Please, keep up your good job!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital.

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Akim's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:57 by hellene.

More
20 Jun 2014 08:23 #15352 by ZNatalia
Аким, новых тебе успехов и достижений! :)

More
20 Jun 2014 19:17 #15362 by Аким
Спасибо, Наталия!!! И Вам успехов!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZNatalia

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds