fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Maia (5 years old) and Camelia

More
15 Mar 2014 18:30 #14087 by hellene
Thank you, Camelia.
This is my best reward for 38 years of hard work: to see that I can help to avoid the common problems in learning music and piano

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2014 18:43 #14088 by hellene

camelia1902 wrote: Approximately 1 month and a half have passed since we are using the Soft Mozart program.

I can definitely say that choosing it was one of the best decisions we have ever made for our little one, and one of the best things that have ever happened to myself (I longed for touching the piano keys for 38 years, and now this dream of mine became reality!).

I wrote this intro because this morning, Maia asked me to come to the piano and see what she is able of… She wanted to show me that she really knows the piano keys by now!
I must mention that I have never rushed her into learning them; it all came softly, with this wonderful program:

Yes, she is doing it with no hesitation! When I was a child and started my piano lessons this exercise was one of the first that my teacher gave me. I still remember tremendous tension, when I was looking for the correct keys (there were no stickers or key guides, of cause). It wasn’t fun at all!

Another huge performance of her stands in the following video. I think this is the softest, “cleanest” and most accurate interpretation of her:

Agree! I enjoyed Maia’s performance. Now I see a lot of improvements. It is hard to believe that all achieved in such a short time.

Back to the Mozart

More
15 Mar 2014 19:00 #14090 by camelia1902
Dear Hellene, how happy and proud will Maia be to hear what you've written about her interpretation!
Thank you million times!

More
15 Mar 2014 19:15 - 15 Mar 2014 19:15 #14091 by camelia1902
Hellene, what you have achieved is monumental!
I keep posting everything Maia learns in 7 days mostly because even for me it is hard to believe that learning the piano can be so fun and fast.

I agree, we work hard, but even so, without this program, Maia wouldn't have studied so much, wouldn't have evolved so beautifully.

She still has rhythm problems, but I have to keep in mind the fact that 2-3 months ago she wasn't even able to say "ta-ti-ti-ti-ti-ta" after me.

Seeing how both of us start "reading" the keys and the scores is one of the most uplifting experience I go through, hand in hand with my child - nothing in the world can surpass this!

Thank you once again, dear Hellene! We love you so, so much!
Last edit: 15 Mar 2014 19:15 by camelia1902.

More
15 Mar 2014 19:19 #14092 by camelia1902
Oh, the music appreciation section is another huge dream of mine - I want my child to love the composers, to understand what hard, tremendous work stands behind the music she listens to. So, what I do is really not so much - it comes from my heart and my desire to inspire and help other parents, if possible.

Thank you so much, you are so kind! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
16 Mar 2014 13:24 - 16 Mar 2014 13:27 #14102 by camelia1902
1. “Largo”
Is it just my impression or last night’s interpretation is better than the one I posted on Friday?

I admire the way she almost caresses the keys and the way she pays attention to the “softness” of the piece.
This is one of the most precious video for us, since right after making it, the Tooth Fairy visited Maia for the first time in her life!
"Largo" is so dear to her, that she knows the score by heart and asked me to get to the piano and learn how to play it, too. She took so much care, corrected me with remarks such as: “Mummy, you forgot to play the ti with sol”!
I was a good student, made my homework and here is my interpretation:

We love this song so much that we find it so difficult to get to another one!

2. Winter butterfly ball
I would also like to share with you our sheer happiness at receiving the diploma and butterflies. Coincidence or not, Maia’s little things are, most of them, decorated with butterflies, which she adores.
When she turned 5, she had a butterfly theme party and the wooden letters that stand on the wall above the piano are decorated with butterflies, as well:

On the same occasion, she got from mummy her own “memory book”, decorated with…butterflies. Though I have never painted or scrap-booked in my life before, Maia is very proud of this book:

Here are the “piano page” (painted by mummy and decorated with the butterflies Maia received) and the envelope (where we keep the diploma from Hellene until we find the proper frame for it).

The motto I used for the art page is:
I dream of making music and when I make music, I’m dreaming.

Thank again for the wonderful gift, Hellene! :kiss:
Last edit: 16 Mar 2014 13:27 by camelia1902.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bright

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds