fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Heidi, 5.2 yrs old (Romania)

More
27 Apr 2014 21:42 #14560 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Hellene,

we recorded the Wedding March this evening, Heidi playing with her eyes tied with her pantyhose :) - inspired by seeing Maya play (Thanks Camelia).

A good thing that this showed is that Heidi did not rush the song as she tends to do when she has her eyes open. We still need to work a lot to keep the rithm because she feels that the faster she finishes the better she played it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Apr 2014 22:08 #14561 by andreasro
Hey, I see Romanians inspiring and encouraging each other, this is wonderful :)

Adeline, you said you both started a month ago? And you've been learning online? You are all determined and strong-willed. Again, congratulations! And thank you, you did give me an impulse. It would be wonderful if I could get my family together for a music concert. Maybe I can even get my husband into learning an instrument (he wants to but is looking for the right time - there is no right time, isn't it? We just have to go for it, our kids are teaching us that secret.)

Andrea

More
28 Apr 2014 16:36 #14564 by hellene

adeline.hritcu wrote: I started watching videos on youtube about how to play the recorder about a month ago

Oh my goodness... I thought, you were learning it for much, much longer! :woohoo:

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Apr 2014 16:37 #14565 by hellene
Andrea, I can't wait to see you all making music! You promised!

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Apr 2014 16:41 #14566 by hellene

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi Hellene,

we recorded the Wedding March this evening, Heidi playing with her eyes tied with her pantyhose :) - inspired by seeing Maya play (Thanks Camelia).

A good thing that this showed is that Heidi did not rush the song as she tends to do when she has her eyes open. We still need to work a lot to keep the rithm because she feels that the faster she finishes the better she played it.

Adeline, I am impressed. She learned it! Level 2! :woohoo:
Now it is time to work on a nice posture, rhythm, fingers - everything. I call it 'polishing' or 'icing on the cake'

Did you start playing with TEACHING V IDEOS yet? This what should be next:

softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/...rite-classics-2.html

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Apr 2014 17:51 #14567 by camelia1902
Wow, this is huge, Adeline!
Way to go, Heidi! We can hardly wait to see your future progress! :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds