fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Heidi, 5.2 yrs old (Romania)

More
25 Apr 2014 20:30 #14532 by adeline.hritcu
One week to go until the wedding and we are getting better at our scores. This is the best:

We are also practicing with teaching videos, but this is not the easiest piece.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2014 18:10 #14543 by hellene
I am looking forward to see the video of her performance! The numbers are impressive!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Apr 2014 20:02 #14553 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,
Yes, this was our best score :).

Today we had to do a project for the kindergarten about a family activity that we do the 4 of us so we decided to record a song. Hannah 'plays' her favourite instrument: the microphone :)
This is what came of it:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
26 Apr 2014 20:17 #14554 by hellene

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi,
Yes, this was our best score :).

Today we had to do a project for the kindergarten about a family activity that we do the 4 of us so we decided to record a song. Hannah 'plays' her favourite instrument: the microphone :)
This is what came of it:

This is so wonderful! I could call it 'genuine quality time of the family' !

Back to the Mozart

More
27 Apr 2014 07:09 #14555 by andreasro
Congratulations for your progress and the project! You are a wonderful family :) Maybe some of us should try a similar project at home. There's a guitar waiting for me for years somewhere in the house :P Maybe others here have other instruments too. Thank you for sharing and keeping us posted!

Andrea

More
27 Apr 2014 21:33 #14559 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Andrea,

thank you for your kind words. I hope you get the chance to take your guitar out and use it.
Even after a long and hard day it is such a blessing to have a musical evening all 4 or us. I used to babysit a nice german family with 2 boys and they had musical evenings which I appreciated a lot, but at that time I never thought it will ever happen in my life.
I started watching videos on youtube about how to play the recorder about a month ago and my husband used to play the violin in the church orchestra as a child and never used it since until about a month ago... and it is the same 33 yrs old violin :).
All the best and thanks for your advices and encouragement with SM.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds