fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Heidi, 5.2 yrs old (Romania)

More
07 Feb 2014 22:57 #13622 by adeline.hritcu
I am not sure what song to pick next. I personally like Jesu, Joy of men's desire but it seems maybe a bit harder than other songs in the same album.
What do you suggest?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2014 07:46 #13639 by hellene

adeline.hritcu wrote: I am not sure what song to pick next. I personally like Jesu, Joy of men's desire but it seems maybe a bit harder than other songs in the same album.
What do you suggest?

Yes, this piece is lengthy for her age. Let’s pick something short and sweet. Did you try Boogie Album? Rock Group, Robot Rock.
Couple of Nursery pieces from Nursery 1: This Old Man, Little Dog Gone, Lazy Mary…

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Feb 2014 22:27 #13754 by adeline.hritcu
Thank you for the advice with the songs. And also I learned how to cut sections.

We picked Little Dog Gone and here is our progress:

We also tried it with the teaching videos and I could see progress, just that it is a bit hard for us to play like that because of the week internet connection the sound is not in time with the hand movements and it is confusing.

Now we are practicing old McDonald in the same way as before: about 10 times playing the song and then a few minutes of a game of her choice.
Have a nice weekend!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
28 Feb 2014 05:21 #13815 by hellene
Heidy, you rock! Great job with the video!
Adelline there are some Free programs that help you download Internet videos and keep them on your computer.
Here is the one that I use Free YouTube Download Manager

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Apr 2014 23:43 #14432 by adeline.hritcu
Hi, we're still in, just going through some ups and downs :(

The piece of March was Lazy Marry:

(it got a lot better than in the video)

The piece we went back to study was Ode to Joy (level 1) because her dad got himself a violin and I started to learn to play the recorder, so we practiced all 3 together. It is a lot of fun.

Now practicing Radetsky March for my sister's wedding, probably. Is there a better wedding song you recommend for Heidi's level?

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
12 Apr 2014 02:23 #14439 by hellene
Heidi is playing very well!
It is time for her to start practicing with no computer and with TEACHING VIDEOS!

There is a prfect piece for her to learn before the wedding: Wedding March from Favorite classic 2. Watching her playing I am confident that she CAN make it!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds