fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Soft Mozart Patron of Music campaign

More
23 Jun 2013 00:17 #11136 by hellene
Yana Levina, Adult - Beginner, Russia

Dear Yana,
Thank you very much for participating in our recital and being such a dedicated learner!

We remember your very first posts, when you were just starting with Soft Mozart. We were watching all of your videos and reading all of your posts. You made a great progress since December of 2013!

You developed the independence of all of your fingers, made them stronger and more flexible, you developed great coordination between right and left hands, you learned how to coordinate vision in reading notes and finding the right keys for them. You learned many different piano pieces and now are able to play them by memory.

You did a wonderful job playing 'Ode to Joy'. This piano piece is a challenge for those, who has problems with music memory. You obviously don't! It means that we can give you longer piano pieces in future and you will be able to memorize them!

You developed self-confidence, great sense of music pulse and some artistic skills. It is wonderful skills for you to raise a family with kids. Russian intelligence use to say: in order to be an educated persone one have to own 3 diplomas: own, parents' and grand parents'. Yana, you made a very important step towards music education of the next generation of your family. It is priceless!

We are very proud of your achievements and sending you a certificate of participation in our recital and a T-shirt: ' Yana: I can now play piano. Can YOU?'

We are looking forward to helping you with your further development!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner and Soft Mozart team

These are the links to Yana's performances:
softmozart.com/forum/62-international-so...a-levina-russia.html

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, Levina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2013 01:44 #11137 by hellene
Nominee today: Galina, Adult - Beginner, Russia

Dear Galina,

Time flies fast! I remember your recital last year and now you are participating again! Thank you very much for being dedicated learner and following up with Academy. We know that you are very busy raising a family and working. Music was always your passion and you were dreaming of playing piano all your life. We are very happy to know that we are helping you to make your dream come true!

This year you presented many different pieces to us. We noticed a ood progress in your hands/fingers coordination and general piano technique. This independence of you fingers and ability to use all of them in your performing is very important to keeping your brain young, flexible and powerful for years to come!

You play nicely, with just right speed and fluency, you are very accurate with rhythm and phrasing, you play more and more artistically. We loved, how did you play 'Indian Boogie' with a rhythm section of your keyboard. 'Man in flying trapeze' is our favorite among all of the other piano pieces.
We are very happy with your progress and hope to hear your daughter Alice one day to play for us too!

We are going to send you Certificate of participation in our recital and a T-shirt: 'Galina: I made great progress in playing piano!'

We are looking forward to see your future progress and helping you alone your piano journey!

Sincerely,

To celebrate Galina's progress, please, follow these links:
softmozart.com/forum/62-international-so...0-galina-russia.html

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
24 Jun 2013 17:50 #11161 by hellene
Nominee today: Christina Aziz, 7 years old, Gambia

Dear Christina,

We know, how hard you worked towards this recital. You have special circumstances in your family and missed the deadline. And you got really upset about it! Let us tell you good news! First, we let your videos in and disregarded the deadline for you, because your learning experience and happiness with music learning is much more important thing! Also, please, keep in mind that all of our life is a big recital! You always welcome to practice and perform and we always will be happy to watch your learning success!

Since you had last lesson with Hellene Hiner on Skype you progressed a lot!
Just recently you were afraid to play piano pieces using 2 hands and now you play many piano pieces using both hands very well!

The Little Fir Tree - you maybe do not know, that this Russian song is obe of the hardest to play in Introductory books. We added it, because a lot of Russian children love it and want to play it, because it is popular. You did an awesome job playing the piece. You played the song in a good speed, with no rhythmical errors and with free, flexible hands and fingers. Great job!

French Song and Hot Cross Buns - it is like piece of cake for you! We didn't see any beginner's struggle. Not just you played the pieces fluently, but also sang them in French and English. You have clear voice and you sing very well. Great job!

Happy Cowboy - you moved to a more difficult level from Introductory to Boogie 1 and the transition was rather smooth. By watching you playing the piece we can anticipate your very fast progress in the close future.

Tina, we love you and going to send you Certificate of participation in our forum and T-shirt: 'Tina, sunshine of our recital'

We are looking forward to see your progress and share all of our knowledge with you.

Sincerely,

To celebrate Christina, please, follow these links:
softmozart.com/forum/62-international-so...bia-7-years-old.html

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

More
24 Jun 2013 19:02 - 28 Jun 2013 04:17 #11163 by hellene
Nominee today: Lee, Adult - Beginner, UK

Dear Lee, you are our joy and hope!
We created the system with the view to give the quality education to families and prepare them for teaching kids at home to play. You are one of the first customers that started to learn with us and made a great success. We hope that your progress will be inspirational for many parents around the globe. Piano lessons should be productive and available for every family. We recently saw your daughter's progress and can definitely say that you are a very good home school music teacher for her. Most importantly, you set the great example for your kids. Because we can tell them, how important music really is and how much they need to practice, but without learning and making music first hands we won't achieve much or would send them a wrong message.

Since the last recital you made a lot of progress in your piano practice. Your piano technique improved a lot, your repertoire consists of more advanced piano pieces, the artistic level of your performance is increased and we could proudly say that you achieve intermediate level in learning piano that usually takes about 4-5 years of learning music. Great job!

Wild horseman / Schuman - great speed, no slowdowns in challenging parts, great staccato. We love when you underline the strong beat. It makes your performance sparkling. This piece is a good indication of your improved piano technique.

Beethoven / Sonatina in G moderato - nice piano touch/sound, even and stable speed and rhythm, intelligent phrasing. Ending is very 19 century stylish. :)

Clementi / Sonatina pt 3 - we loved the nuances between forte and piano and the way that you played double notes.

Kabalevsky / Waltz from op 39 #2 - this piece is challenging for coordination of right and left hand. You have to control left hand's movement in order to not overlap melody in right hand. You did great job on doing this! We love your songs flow, character that you drew and little slow down at the end. Wonderful job!

We are going to send you a certificate of participation in the recital and 'I graduated Second Level' T-shirt.

We are looking forward to see more of your videos and helping you to achieve new levels in your piano progression.

Sincerely, Hellene Hiner and Soft Mozart team

To celebrate Lee, please, follow these links:
softmozart.com/forum/62-international-so...49-lee-adult-uk.html

Lee's second recital videos on softmozartpto YouTube Channel:

Facebook Nomination: Lee

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 28 Jun 2013 04:17 by andreasro.

More
26 Jun 2013 08:47 #11290 by bella
Dear hellene and all who pariticipated in this year Soft mozart recital , I cannot put in words the effect of watching those wonderful young and adult playing had in our house . Hellene you truly made piano learning very very contagious and now i cannot pull my little ones off the keyboard , they are playing all the time , going through the song bank choosing new songs , one that they heard Blaise , or Sai , or Liliana , or bob,...they would watch a video clip and say : wow this one is a nice one , i want to learn to play it :) I started by posting encouragement comments but i realise now there is no way i could write to all the participants one by one , and i would feel bad forgetting somebody .
i just want to let all the participants know , from our family , from The Gambia , you were all amazing and inspirational from the 2 years old to the adults . We feel so honored to be part of this wonderful community of music loving families , looking forward to a life time of music learning and enjoyment for us all .
Thank you so much !!! and the biggest thanks goes to HELLENE you are amazing the time and care you give for every single participant , studying their pieces giving them individual advice ,
nobody would do what you are doing , which makes you and soft mozart stand out and win over all the piano learning software available .

Thank you also to all the administrators , PTO who i know are working hard all the time to make our learning experience with softmozart better all the time .
Love you all
Viviane , Tina , Matti and Isa
xxxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: olivia

More
02 Jul 2013 14:01 #11345 by omshree
Hi Om here,
Our sincere thanks to hellene and all of you in the forum watching our videos and encouraging the my little one and all the participants of the recital.
You are right bella.What hellene is doing for her students of all ages is really commandable.Hats of to her!
We find it difficult just to check our mails daily and sort them out.She is a super women checking each and every childs video and giving them advice and encouragement! No words to express !
May god bless u and keep up your good work always.
Thanks to PTO team and andrea for their fantastic admin work.Thanks to Website team.Whole website looks great.

Thanks,
Om
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds