fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Soft Mozart Patron of Music campaign

More
08 Jul 2013 07:22 #11414 by juliguli
Thank you so much to everyone who voted. I am so honored to have gotten a chance to be part of this, to get to see everyone and the wonderful progress that all the kids and adults have made, and I am so excite to continue with the progress of our little family with Soft Mozart!
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, olivia, Levina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2013 13:33 #11417 by cheyeow
Thank you so much to everyone who has voted. It has been an exciting journey to see all the young talents emerging and inspiring others to pursue music. It's never too late to learn piano with Soft Mozart. And also wonderful to have like minded family here at Soft Mozart.

Great job to Hellene and the Soft Mozart Team for your time to watch the youtubes and give positive feedbacks.

Regards,
Esther
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, olivia

More
08 Jul 2013 15:42 #11419 by olivia
Ура! Моя радость огромна, я счастлива разделить ее с вами! Большое спасибо всем, кто принял участие в голосовании!!! Огромное спасибо Hellene и всей команде Софт Моцарт за возможность детям из российского города Кострома познакомиться с Вашим уникальным изобретением, почувствовать, что обучение игре на фортепиано может быть интересным, занимательным, простым, качественным и доступным!!! С уважением Ольга (olivia). :) :) :) :) :)

Hooray! My joy is immense, I'm happy to share it with you! Many thanks to everyone who took part in the vote!!!Many thanks Hellene, the whole team for the opportunity to Soft Mozart children from the Russian city of Kostroma meet your unique invention, to feel that learning to play the piano can be fun, entertaining, simple, high-quality and affordable!!! Sincerely Olga(olivia). :) :) :) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds