fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× May 2012 - First International Soft Mozart Recital

Recital Graduates, Nominees.

More
20 Jun 2012 17:10 - 20 Jun 2012 17:32 #4514 by hellene
You can see Katya's performance here: softmozart.com/forum/47-international-so...al-1/4012--12--.html

В первую очередь выражаем громадную благодарность Любови Юсевой за подготовку Кати к нашему академическому концерту! Люба, мы очень ценим ваш опыт и талант в работе с программой!

Катя мы посмотрели все твои видео и они нам очень понравились! Нам трудно было даже выбрать самое – самое любимое, потому что в каждом видео было что-то оригинальное и интересное для нас. Нам понравилось, как ты сыграла «Бурре». Оно получилось у тебя по-настоящему старинным, словно мы смогли заглянуть в историю и увидеть, как раньше люди играли на клавесинах. Нам также понравилась «Сицилиана». Она получилась такой грустной и романтичной. Нам очень понравилось твое исполнение «К Элизе», нежное и воздушное.

Мы очень гордимся тобой, что ты сумела разобрать и выучить пьесу к кинофильму «Хатико». Мы с наслаждением послушали эту пьесу в твоем исполнении и нам эта музыка понравилась. Задача нашей программы – научить детей читать обычные бумажные ноты. И у тебя уже получается, потому что ты сама, без программы выучила «Хатико»! Это очень здорово!

Нас поразило, как ты играешь «Хроматическую гамму» в расходящемся движении! Это тоже было интересно и замечательно! Ну и конечно понравился До мажор.

Ты очень уверенно прочитала пьесу с листа, хоть там было много бемолей!

Катя, ты отлично справилась с почти всеми поставленными задачами. Все, что осталось – это сказать Музыкальный Алфавит!

Мы высылаем тебе футболку на память о нашем концерте и сертификат о номинации «Самое романтическое исполнение на фортепиано»
Мы будем с нетерпением ждать твоих новых роликов!

First of all, we would like to give many thanks to Lubov Yuseva, Katya’s teacher, for doing such a good job and preparing Katya’s to our recital! Luba, we value your experience and talent in working with the program very much!

Katya, we watched all of your videos and like them very much! It was even hard for us to determine, which video we liked the most, because there was something original and wonderful in each video for us. We liked how you played «Bouree». It came out in old fashion way like we had a pick at the history from the time machine and listen to harpsichord sound. We also liked how did you play «Siciliana». The piece came out sad and romantic at the same time. We loved your ‘Fur Elise’, soft and airy.

We are very proud of you that you read and learned the piece from ‘Hatiko’ movie. We listened to the piece with great pleasure and liked this music very much! The goal of our program is to teach kids to read sheet music. And you already can do this, because you learned the ‘Hatiko’ piece without the software, by yourself. This is very cool!

We were amazed how you played ‘Chromatic Scale’ in contrary motion. It was just wonderful! Finally, we liked your ‘Do Major’ too!
You sight-read the piece with so many flats with confidence! Way to go!
Katya, you met almost all of our requirements. All what’s left is Music Alphabet!

We are sending a T-shirt to you as a memorabilia and a diploma for the ‘Most romantic performance’ of our recital.
We are looking forward to hear your new performances!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 20 Jun 2012 17:32 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2012 21:15 #4520 by hellene
The link to performance is here: softmozart.com/forum/47-international-so...25-lee-uk-adult.html

Dear Lee,

We enjoyed you performance very much and shared all of our thoughts with you through individual communication.

You made terrific progress and memorized 6 pieces, from which March from ‘Nutcracker’ and Sonatina Clementi (Part 1) are much above the First Level.

Your progress in building piano technique is very steady and rapid.
All what is missing is sight-reading report.

We are sending a T-shirt with ‘A+’ nomination to remember our recital and making your First Level certificate ready to be sent upon completion in August.

We are looking forward to working with you on your piano progress in the next semester!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11

More
21 Jun 2012 10:55 #4533 by omshree
Hi manda,
Thanks for the post.U are right computer problems nowadays makes people crazy.We are more dependent/addicted on these machine now than before.

Anyways, thanks for very nice comments for sai.As mentioned not practising piano everyday as she should be because of the computer problems.At last we got a new laptop.Hopefully with all your encouragement and wishes in the forum we should start practising.

Our thanks once again for showing us how to upload videos of the recital from the youtube.

Thanks to hellene of course for the program and wonderful creativity in bringing all her program users together as a community and conducting the recital.

Rgds,
Om

More
21 Jun 2012 15:56 #4537 by hellene

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene,
First of all thanks a lot for wonderful comments and feedback on SAI's performance.The credit goes to you,the real teacher for creating such a wonderful program which even younger children like SAI can easily follow.Please keep up your great work so everyone could be benefited.

I'm still sorting out my computer problems and hope would be soon bit more active with the forum and learning.

Thanks,
Om

Dear Om,
Thank you very much for your kind words!
Please, take my apology that I forgot to provide the link to SAI performance and misplaced the title.
I fixed everything now!
Please, let me know, if I need to make any other corrections!
You T-shirt and certificate are ready and I am planning to send first packages in the end of this week.
Will keep you posted!
HH

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Jun 2012 20:00 #4540 by hellene
You can watch all the Cristie’s videos here:

softmozart.com/forum/47-international-so...tie-7-yo-cyprus.html

Dear Christie!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital and being such wonderful student! You are just 7-year-old and already playing so many piano pieces by heart! You fingers are very strong and you have an excellent posture. You made wonderful progress and we enjoyed every video of yours.

Exercises: we loved them! Hanon #1, Chromatic Scale, Chords and Do Major were good, in a steady speed, with strong fingers. We think that you are going to be playing much faster in very close future. We love how accurate and precise you’re playing currently is.

You memorized 7 different pieces and plaid them very well, with correct fingers and great hand/fingers coordination. 'Santa Lucia' was the hardest one from the list and we are so proud of you, because you learned it so well! Wow!

We also liked the way you said the Music Alphabet – fast and with confidence! Great job!

We have to say: we enjoyed your classy look and we think that you are very smart, talented and beautiful girl!

You successfully graduated the 1st Level and we are congratulating you and your family and teacher on that too!

We are going to send you a T-shirt and a Certificate of Graduation.
Please, keep up the excellent job on learning piano and music!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska

More
22 Jun 2012 02:55 #4555 by ttteh
Replied by ttteh on topic Recital Graduates, Nominees.

hellene wrote:
We couldn’t find any information about your sight-reading. Could you, please, advice? Did you sight-read? What Album(s)? What is the score?

Ms Hellene,

I sight read Nursery song Primer and Favourite Classic Primer with less than 5 mistake on P5. I did not record the score for individual pieces.

Thank you very much for giving such a wonderful review on Rachel and my playing. We had enjoyed the International Recital very much and look forward for the next recital. It am very eager to explore more on the Software.

Pei Lin

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds