fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× May 2012 - First International Soft Mozart Recital

Recital Graduates, Nominees.

More
11 Jun 2012 12:36 #4373 by omshree
Hi Hellene,

I note some names and their videos in this thread.Is this the complete list or some more to be added in future?

Thanks
OM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2012 13:21 #4375 by hellene

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene,

I note some names and their videos in this thread.Is this the complete list or some more to be added in future?

Thanks
OM

More to come 'till 30th of June.
Each participant will be noted and rewarded.
Stay tuned ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
11 Jun 2012 15:58 #4381 by andreasro

hellene wrote:

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene,

Thanks
OM

More to come 'till 30th of June.
Each participant will be noted and rewarded.
Stay tuned ;)

Wonderful! It's a great thiing to hear! What a great teacher you are! :)

More
12 Jun 2012 13:40 #4422 by hellene
The link to the performance is here:
softmozart.com/forum/47-international-so...-t-shirt-mummyq.html
Dear Tiana,

Thank you very much for participating in our Soft Mozart recital! We watched all of your videos and enjoyed watching your progress very much! ‘Hut Cross Buns’ you played by heart! In ‘Jingle Bells’ you chose ALL the right fingers! We just LOVED the way you dressed, when you were performing ‘Jingle Bells’! You looked classy and very beautiful! You didn’t make any slightest mistake when you were playing the pieces!

You just started your piano lessons - and can play music pieces using both hands! It is very awesome! Not many kids of your age can do this, unfortunately. If you have many friends and classmates, please, share your skills with them and be their first piano instructor! We think that you would enjoy to share your knowledge with others!

We also loved watching you working with music cards. You have beautiful voice and sang the names of the notes! It is awesome! If during the practicing piano you will also sing the notes Solfeggio most of the time, you will learn pieces even more quickly, will develop you music ear even more and will be able to memorize tons of different music. Of cause, also you will develop further your beautiful voice!

We were happy to know that you have great progress in music sight-reading. Way to go! You almost did everything to become our ‘Do’ Level graduate. All what is left is piano exercises. We are going to send you a certificate ‘I Graduate Level 1’ by email. When in August we’ll see you playing exercises, your certificate will leave our company and fly to your home in Australia personally. But your own Soft Mozart T-shirt is ready to meet you very soon! We are going to send it to you in no time!

Keep up your great job and we are so much looking forward to see your new performances!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3, the Moon

More
12 Jun 2012 14:54 #4424 by hellene
Natalya, softmozart.com/forum/47-international-so...4-natalya-age-8.html

Natalya,

Thank you very much for being such wonderful student in piano! We LOVED your videos and think that you made awesome job playing so many different music pieces: ‘Hot Cross Buns’, ‘Ode to Joy’, ‘Jingle Bells’. They all sounds great!

We have little tip for you: if you will learn how to cut smaller pieces of the songs like ‘Ode to Joy’ and hide the notes, the memorization of the music will become just piece of cake for you. Please, press F1 for the instructions.

We can’t believe that you managed to learn piano with Alphabet and Solfeggio names at the same time! We LOVE the way you saying Music Alphabet using Solfeggio names! You see, ‘Do Re Mi’ names for music notes promote your voice and ear and soon enough you will learn how to sing different melodies and even write them down on paper! Natalia, you are very cool!

We also loved the way you were dressed on some of the videos. Classy and stylish. You are very beautiful girl!

We know that you are the oldest kid in your family and have more responsibilities then others. Keep doing great job being older sister and try always to be ahead in your piano progress as you are now to help your siblings in case they would ask for it!

Please, also remember: being musically literate is also means to share information about it with other kids. Many of kids never had any chance to learn how to play piano and they don’t know how fun and useful it could be. Help them to know that to learn how to play piano is very important and all kids can do that to become more educated and smart.

We were happy to know that you had met all of your sight-reading requirements! The only one part of graduation exam that had left behind is the piano exercises. We are going to email a ‘1st Level Graduate’ certificate to you and in August, after seeing you playing ‘Stretches’ or ‘White and Black Cat’, we’ll mail the actual paper.

Meanwhile, we are going to send you a T-shirt in remembrance our First On Line Recital.

We also nominate Tiana and you for having ‘Classiest look in the recital’.

We are looking forward to see more of your videos with performances and achievements!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3, the Moon

More
14 Jun 2012 08:13 #4432 by Mandabplus3
The girls were very excited to hear they are getting a Tshirt :) I am pretty sure that was Tiana's whole motivation! :lol: So thank you :)
I am so sorry, I didn't realize we didn't post links to the finger excersizes. I have video footage of them all, probably it took me so long to load the videos because my Internet broke down I just forgot about them. If the girls don't have their finger excersizes loaded I doubt mine is there either! ooops! :blush: I will upload them and add some links tomorrow or Saturday. Just so you all know we did do it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds