fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Jaykob age 3 first month with soft mozart

More
07 Jan 2012 17:48 #961 by NadiaD
I knew you would do great!
Now you can become active on Russian SM forum LOL

I just love Google!
After I discovered it, I now google everything LOL
I am always able to find if not an answer, then at least an opinion, rather than my own on the topic!
"What Google would suggest ;-)...?!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 11:07 #971 by Mandabplus3
So to start with I should mention Jaykob has had a birthday and is now 4 years old. He looks 5 he is so tall, so 4 is better than 3 B)
Today the computer was not conected to the piano (dont you just love how reliable technology is! :angry: ) so I made up some more resourses so the kiddies could learn something. The templates came from sparklebox (google it! ;) ) which I use all the time for teaching resourses that you want to keep or use for a while. It was a simple cut and paste job, I laminated them at home in the hope that they think they are special and dont loose them. These ones below I made for Jaykob and see Tianas post for the ones I made for the girls.

I made boys and girls as sugested by Helene to help him with note order. boy, girl, boy, girl.... I didnt worry about what colour their clothes were as I decided it might confuse him. Plus these were really cute! Now that I have done it and he has played with them I think I will make a few more so he can go up and back in one long line. He likes things big and loves making rows of things at the moment.
I shall try to get a video of him using them but as I help him its a bit tricky...
We also spent time doing the LR solfege files, with the sound turned off and I was surprised at how much he knew.
He needs more time on the piano overall. School is back in two weeks so hopefully that will give him and I more piano time. Life is busy!

More
08 Jan 2012 18:40 #981 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: So to start with I should mention Jaykob has had a birthday and is now 4 years old. He looks 5 he is so tall, so 4 is better than 3 B)
Today the computer was not conected to the piano (dont you just love how reliable technology is! :angry: ) so I made up some more resourses so the kiddies could learn something. The templates came from sparklebox (google it! ;) ) which I use all the time for teaching resourses that you want to keep or use for a while. It was a simple cut and paste job, I laminated them at home in the hope that they think they are special and dont loose them. These ones below I made for Jaykob and see Tianas post for the ones I made for the girls.

I made boys and girls as sugested by Helene to help him with note order. boy, girl, boy, girl.... I didnt worry about what colour their clothes were as I decided it might confuse him. Plus these were really cute! Now that I have done it and he has played with them I think I will make a few more so he can go up and back in one long line. He likes things big and loves making rows of things at the moment.
I shall try to get a video of him using them but as I help him its a bit tricky...
We also spent time doing the LR solfege files, with the sound turned off and I was surprised at how much he knew.
He needs more time on the piano overall. School is back in two weeks so hopefully that will give him and I more piano time. Life is busy!

Ah, it is sooooo wonderful!
I wish to have dedicated place set up soon for all of us to share our materials...
Karma to you!

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Jan 2012 19:00 #984 by lzp11
Oh Manda these are great!!! I will definitely give the people a try with girls and boys. E loves people with different clothes and I think she would love this game. Karma to you!

And Happy Birthday to Jaykob!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
14 Jan 2012 01:47 #1142 by Mandabplus3
I just realised I forgot to post the video of the kiddies playing with the solfege people

I would post more about Jaykobs piano learning but his note book has vanished this morning :angry: And I have too man kids to remember it all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
14 Jan 2012 10:03 #1154 by NadiaD
Happy Belated Birthday to Jacob!

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds