fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Jaykob age 3 first month with soft mozart

More
28 Jan 2012 06:52 #1464 by Mandabplus3
OH I should have added that! I understand the curriculum that comes on the disc is a guide only. I only mentioned that he is behind on it so that other parents can see that progress does vary for different children, even in the same family! I don't follow it as an exact rule but do refer to it for a general direction. Plus I love the help and direction I get individually on the forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 15:23 #1471 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: OH I should have added that! I understand the curriculum that comes on the disc is a guide only. I only mentioned that he is behind on it so that other parents can see that progress does vary for different children, even in the same family! I don't follow it as an exact rule but do refer to it for a general direction. Plus I love the help and direction I get individually on the forum.

Feew... I am glad that you wrote that. I am thinking of placing the warning all over the site and forum and store...

The motto of Soft Mozart: you or your kids do not owe to prove anyone anything and have all their rights to follow their own unique routs. We compete with ourselves only.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds