fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

A starter guide or curriculum?

More
06 Dec 2011 12:51 #378 by Mae_Jakob_Ka
Hi Hellene,

A friend of mine bought SM last year. She told me that there is a SM curriculum I could download online.She said it's a starter guide and would be helpful if I read through the curriculum before start teaching, especially when I have little to none music background.

Do you know where I could download it?

Thanks!!

Elle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2011 14:25 #380 by NadiaD
Elle, you've asked a great question!

I know the was a link to 1 year curriculum on old website...
you might want to search youtube for SM videos by " lenkaolenka" user and look through the " how to..." videos.

Hellene , please,

let us know what is the best way to introduce SM to 2-3 year old child.
How is the work of Brillkids group will be organized?
So far I am still waiting on MIDI connector to arrive to connect the keyboard to the computer and install the program...

More
06 Dec 2011 17:09 #381 by hellene
Hi, girls!
I am happy to see you here!
Yes, we used to have the lesson plan available for download, but now we are including it in every package. After receiving your software find the file START HERE.
But the most important, I think, is personal attention here, in our community. Lesson plan is only 'one size fits all', but if you have a guide of a professional, it is much better!
I also know, how scary sometimes to start something new on your own :P
Keeping all that in mind I initiated this community network and forum. Here we can constantly be in touch helping our kids learn the most beautiful and international language...

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11, NadiaD, ariel

More
06 Dec 2011 21:00 #386 by Mandabplus3
Elle fear not, I am sure I would be very nervous if I had undertaken this with no musical background also. The little i have gives me confidence as well as nerves knowing how quickly my kids can pass me! I am constantly surprised by what kids learn dispite us! I am sure you will be fine and your daughter will love it. You have Hellene and all the brill kids mums to run too for help. Oh and we have you! I think sharing the journey will make it much more fun for us all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
07 Dec 2011 14:10 #390 by lzp11
Hellene - I am also interested how to work with a curriculum at different levels for different students. I have a young child, who will need to start at the simplest level and move very slowly. For myself, I am an adult beginner but I can read music. Whereabouts would you recommend that I start in the program? Once I get started then I can also upload some videos to help demonstrate where I'm up to.

More
07 Dec 2011 18:23 #392 by Bossa
Hellene - what is the best way to start. I have no music background at all. Is it better to learn a little bit myself first, and then start to teach my 5 year old daughter, or we can learn together? I have not received my CD yet, so I hope it would be much clear when I receive it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ariel

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds