fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

A starter guide or curriculum?

More
22 Dec 2011 20:46 - 22 Dec 2011 20:53 #629 by andreasro

bella wrote: oh helena you won't find it in your files . i didn't order directly from Gambia . Most of my educational material i order through friends in the States traveling back and forth to Gambia , my way to save a bit on international shipping cost and secure the item won't get stolen or lost in the post .
viv

In this case, dear Viv, you can choose the simplest way for everyone:

watch the videos on Hellene's youtube channel in the playlist "Free piano lessons" . Here they are:

Hanon #1 Exercise

Chromatic scale

Triads / Do-major chord

Do-major

For my convenience, if the Internet connection is down (which happens sometimes) I save some useful youtube videos on my computer.

Enjoy!
Last edit: 22 Dec 2011 20:53 by andreasro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 23:02 #635 by bella
my sister is in montreal now leaving to gambia after xmas . can i give you her address so you post the cd to her . our connection is very bad will take for ever to download a youtube video .
viv

More
23 Dec 2011 00:09 #636 by hellene
Yes, please! But not in the forum! Send me the personal email with the address, pls

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds