fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Christina Aziz 9 years love song from The Titanic

More
26 Jun 2015 04:30 #20171 by bella
thank you hellene for allowing us to still post late . it is my fault i should start taking videos as soon as she learn a song but i left it to the last minutes .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Аким

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2015 10:33 #20256 by scakmur
Christina, such a lovely performance, thank you!

More
02 Jul 2015 04:39 #20281 by Аким
Кристина, спасибо тебе за эту песню!!! Это одна их моих любимых мелодий! :) Творческих успехов тебе!!!!

More
25 Aug 2015 10:29 #20673 by hellene
Dear Christina!
Thank you very much for your wonderful performance on our graduation recital.
You went a long way in learning to play the piano. I remember you first steps and now very proud of you and your accomplishments. You performed the song from "Titanic' by sight-reading and singing. It is nor an easy task! Some people study piano for years and unable to do that!
You have a nice, professional posture, very good hands and curly fingers as you were taking piano lessons from a piano teacher! Your coordination improved very much and your playing goes together with your singing. Your voice is growing! I am very happy with your development especially because I see, how you enjoy making music. This is absolutely priceless since the music education will serve you for life.
I am going to send you the certificate and gift shortly.
My congratulations to you, your parents and your wonderful teacher!
I am looking forward to see you participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' in December - January.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds