fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Lourdes (adult-beginner) videos

More
21 Jun 2015 20:13 #20076 by Lorde
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manul, Аким

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2015 01:58 #20215 by Manul
Молодец! Так держать!!! :)

More
01 Jul 2015 09:18 #20242 by scakmur
Lourdes, thank you for your performance and hard work, bravo!

More
02 Jul 2015 06:18 #20317 by Аким
Lourdes, очень приятно Вас видеть за инструментом!!! Спасибо за выступление! Здорово!! Молодец!!! Успехов!

More
31 Aug 2015 16:19 #20721 by hellene
Dear Lourdes!
It was such pleasure to watch your recital videos! Many parents have to understand that their personal piano learning is the perfect motivation for their children also to learn how to play the piano!
Your performance showed to me that you developed excellent fingers' awareness and control over each of your finger. Your both hands coordination is now in making. You have excellent, strong fingers and divide your eye focus between the notation and piano keys with ease.
I am going to send you the certificate and gift shortly.
My congratulations!
I am looking forward to see you participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' in December - January.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds