fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Isaac 5 years and 8 months, Australia

More
14 Jun 2015 09:23 #19757 by cheyeow
1.Isaac plays Robot Rock by James Bastien

2.Isaac plays Santa Lucia, please excuse the crying in the background.

3.Isaac plays St Anthony Chorale by Joseph Haydn

4.Isaac plays the Merry Farmer

5. Isaac plays To a Wild Rose
The following user(s) said Thank You: Аким

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2015 12:11 #19764 by Аким
Исаак, какой же ты молодец! Много пьесок подготовил и наизусть играешь и здорово у тебя получается чтение с листа по нотам! Играешь серьёзные и длинные произведения. А самое приятное то, что после каждого исполнения ты мило улыбаешься! Радостно видеть тебя таким! Молодец! Успехов тебе! ;)

More
17 Aug 2015 09:33 #20593 by hellene
Dear Isaac,
Thank you very much for your wonderful performance on our graduation recital.
I have so much fun watching your progress in learning piano with Soft Mozart curriculum! You developed excellent eye-hands coordination, fingers' awareness, fingers' management, music ear, memory and rhythm. You can play by ear, by memory and with the music score. I can proudly announce that your music mind is very remarkable. Keep doing your great job!
I am going to send you the certificate and gift shortly.
My congratulations to you, your parents and your wonderful teacher!
I am looking forward to see you participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' in December - January.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds