fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Kate, 3 y.o + 10 мonths. United Kingdom

More
05 Jun 2015 09:52 - 10 Jul 2015 13:10 #19242 by tanin

SOFT MOZART RECITAL May 2015: Катя играет 'Hot cross buns'

Jingle bells

French song
Last edit: 10 Jul 2015 13:10 by tanin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Аким

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2015 11:51 #19243 by the Moon
Молодец, Катюша! Сколько уже песенок играешь!
Сразу видно характер у тебя боевой и решительный! ;) , так что скоро ты нам еще что-нибудь сыграешь! Так? :)

More
05 Jun 2015 12:12 #19244 by Аким
Ай, да умница Катюша!!! :woohoo: Стараешься всеми пальчиками играть, в быстром темпе, уверенная и стремящаяся вперед! :)

More
06 Jun 2015 05:53 #19266 by Колпакова
Катюшка,ты, УМНИЧКА!!!!!

More
10 Jul 2015 08:39 #20400 by pianogirl4121
Hello!
I am Hellene Hiner's assistant and my job is to make sure that all the recital requirements are met.
We notice that the title of your topic is written in Cyrillic. Since you are participating in the International recital, please, edit your title and re-write it with the Latin letters. Thank you for understanding!

Здравствуйте!
Я - ассистент Елены Хайнер и моей задачей является проверка оформления ваших записей академического концерта согласно его требованиям. Мы обратили внимание, что титул вашего поста написан Кириллицей. Поскольку вы принимаете участие в Интернациональном академическом концерте, пожалуйста, перепишите титул Латинскими буквами. Большое спасибо за понимание!

More
31 Aug 2015 17:34 #20730 by hellene
Dear Kate!
Thank you very much for your wonderful performance on our graduation recital.
You are such a young student, but learned so much an play so well all of your piano pieces! You developed skills to recognize correct music notes off the Elementary Grand staff and find them on piano using 2 hands at a time. You learned how divide your eye focus between the notation and piano keys. You eye-hand and both hands coordination is remarkable. I also noticed that your fingers' awareness and control are on the way and very soon you are going to use all of your fingers with ease. Way to go, young lady!
My congratulations to you and your parents!
I am looking forward to see you participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' in December - January.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds