fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Jagoda 8yo

More
29 May 2015 15:25 - 12 Jun 2015 13:27 #19077 by Ines
Poland, Jagoda 8yo was created by Ines

1. Mozart Theme for Variations

2. Berkowicz Etiuda

3. Hanon Rybak

4. Lubarski Kureczka

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Jun 2015 13:27 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, Аким

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2015 12:57 #19088 by Аким
Replied by Аким on topic Poland, Jagoda 8yo
Отличное выступление, Ягода! :)
Ты играешь с лёгкостью, в хорошем темпе, передаешь настроение каждой пьесы. Очень понравилась Курочка!!! Задорно прозвучали Вариации Моцарта. И такой сложный Ганон сыграла :woohoo: - УМНИЧКА! Успехов!

• Ольга Киселёва
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jun 2015 02:52 #19740 by Ольга Киселёва
Replied by Ольга Киселёва on topic Poland, Jagoda 8yo
Браво,милая Jagoda! Ты на фотографии наверное вместе с младшим братиком?! ;) Спасибо тебе за Моцарта,Он у тебя здорово получился -весёлый,задорный ,солнечный. :) Всё сыграла чистенько,красивыми ручками,было слышно каждую нотку и ещё каждое произведение имело завершённость,целостность ,а это значит что ты много трудилась!Молодец!Пожалуйста готовь что-нибудь ещё, ведь когда играют такие девочки как ты-наш мир становится ещё прекрасней!Спасибо Инес за удовольствие,которое Вы нам предоставляете! :oops:

More
17 Aug 2015 08:29 #20585 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Poland, Jagoda 8yo
Dear Jagoda!
Thank you very much for your wonderful performance on our graduation recital.
Since your last performance you made a very good progress! I enjoyed watching you playing piano very much, because you got velocity of your fingers, great coordination, you developed excellent music ear and your playing is not about notes and keys any longer, but about the character and beauty of each piece. Your phrasing and articulation are very nice and I see great potentials in your music journey in the close future.
I am going to send you the certificate and gift shortly.
My congratulations to you, your parents and your wonderful teacher!
I am looking forward to see you participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' in December - January.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds