fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #14 Graduation 2018-2019

Roy al Jawhary 8 years old, Beissour, Lebanon

More
03 Jun 2019 10:52 - 20 Jun 2019 11:11 #33340 by laram
This Old Man

Hey Diddle Diddle

The farmer in the dell
Last edit: 20 Jun 2019 11:11 by laram.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2019 20:56 #34167 by Аким
Good day!

You play wonderfully!
Great job!

I wish new musical achievements!

Sincerely, Galina Mozhaiskaya
Soft Mozart program teacher
Russia, Altai

More
11 Aug 2019 13:26 - 11 Aug 2019 13:26 #34476 by hellene
Hello, dear Roy al Jawhary!

Thank you very much for participating in our International Graduation Concert of 2019!

I am very impressed with your piano skills. You demonstrated the skills to read music notes in elementary presentation, excellent eye-hand and both hands coordination, good music ear and wonderful ability to focus. You also have excellent fine motor skills and manage your fingers very well. It is very good for your future academic and music success! Way to go!

My special thanks to your parents. They give you music education with Soft Mozart system. It seems like it is working very well with you. I also thank your teacher Mrs. Lara. She brought Soft Mozart method to Lebanon and made piano lessons easy and fun for you and other kids. It shows!

I remind you that our next concert will take place from December 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020. This will be the "Butterfly Ball". Have you already started working on the new pieces?

Respectfully,
Hellene Hiner,
The author of the Soft Mozart system

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 11 Aug 2019 13:26 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds