fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Jasmine Molaeb 13 years old Lebanon

More
18 Jan 2019 15:42 #31955 by laram

Morning Mood, Grieg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2019 01:17 #31979 by Аким
Jasmine, great job!
Excellent playing with both hands and all the fingers on the notes!
Thanks for the performance!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified teacher in the program Soft Mozart.
Russia

More
23 Feb 2019 16:43 #32537 by hellene
Hello, dear Jasmine!

I sincerely congratulate you on a wonderful performance at our Butterfly Ball!

You have invested your time and effort in a useful, noble and beautiful thing: you have learned to play and read a beautiful piece by Grieg.

You have already formed quite complex and important skills: you have the correct positioning of the hands, relaxed, very well tuned muscles, you have strong and independent fingers. Your fingering is outstanding! You play at a good pace, very rhythmically. You are both - talented and hardworking - girl, and this is very important in life.

I see that you enjoy music lessons. So nice, when you enjoy what you are doing and the results show!

Did you or your parents manage to watch the comments of other participants? Did you get some warm words for other participants? I would be interested to know your opinion about other performers of your age, for example.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - a butterfly and a certificate. Please ask your mother or your teacher to send us a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Our big thanks to your wonderful teacher who prepared you for the concert and made your performance possible.

We look forward to your new performances and your musical and spiritual growth.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune join in the congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds