fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Sama Molaeb 4 years old Lebanon

More
17 Jan 2019 13:05 #31899 by laram

Play it together March

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2019 13:06 #31900 by laram

Baba black sheep

More
17 Jan 2019 13:07 #31901 by laram

Broken Chord Valse

More
19 Jan 2019 01:43 - 19 Jan 2019 01:50 #31987 by Аким
Great job, Sama!
Excellent playing with both hands and all your fingers on alphabetical notes!

Thanks for the performance!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified teacher in the program Soft Mozart.
Russia
Last edit: 19 Jan 2019 01:50 by Аким.

More
23 Feb 2019 17:58 #32540 by hellene
Dear Sama!

Thank you very much for participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' - 2019! You are such a young lady and already plays so well several piano pieces! I enjoyed watching your videos very much: you are very cute, precious, smart little girl!

Your ability to focus amazed me: you played by sight-reading and using both hands and sang at the same time! This is what we call multi-tasking! Your concentration level is very high for your age.

I noticed that you have excellent fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. Your both hands coordination is in stage of developing. This will tremendously help your brain to become even more powerful.

I see that you enjoy music lessons. I am so happy to hear and see your wonderful results!

Did you or your parents manage to watch the performances of other participants? Did you write some warm words for other participants (especially kids of your age)? I would be interested to know your opinion about other performers of this recital.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - the butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mother or your teacher to send us a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Our big thanks to your wonderful teacher who prepared you for the concert and made your performance possible.

We look forward to watch your new videos. Your musical and spiritual growth are very important to you, your family, your teacher and our Academy. We are very proud of your results!

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune join me with their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds