fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Nour Yehia 5 years old Lebanon

More
17 Jan 2019 12:43 #31895 by laram

Ode to Joy, Beethoven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2019 12:43 #31896 by laram

Baba black sheep

More
19 Jan 2019 01:46 - 19 Jan 2019 01:49 #31989 by Аким
Great job,Nour Yehia !
Excellent playing with both hands and all your fingers on alphabetical notes!

Thanks for the performance!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified teacher in the program Soft Mozart.
Russia
Last edit: 19 Jan 2019 01:49 by Аким.

More
23 Feb 2019 18:21 #32542 by hellene
Hello, Dear Nour!

I sincerely congratulate you on a wonderful performance at our Butterfly Ball!

I love your piano development very much!

You demonstrated wonderful skills to sight-read music from Elementary Grand Staff using both hands. Your both hands coordination is excellent for your age. Your fingering is very good and mostly perfect. You play at a good pace, rhythmically.
I see that you enjoy music lessons. Your videos impressed me! Your attention span is very very good too! It is hard to be focused, when the camera is on, but you did it!

Did you or your parents manage to watch the performances of other participants? Did you write something nice for them too? I would be interested to know your opinion about your peers, for example.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mother or your teacher to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you so much to your wonderful teacher who prepared you for the concert and made your performance possible.

We are looking forward to your new videos at our Graduation recital that will took place from May 15th to June 15th of 2019.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds