fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Roy al Jawhary 8 years old Lebanon

More
17 Jan 2019 09:49 #31889 by laram

Jingle bells

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2019 09:50 #31890 by laram

Ode to Joy

More
17 Jan 2019 09:52 #31891 by laram

Mulbery Bush

More
19 Jan 2019 01:48 #31990 by Аким
Great job, Roy!
You play perfectly with both hands and all your fingers on alphabetical and ordinary notes!

Thanks for the performance!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified teacher in the program Soft Mozart.
Russia

More
26 Feb 2019 09:24 #32556 by hellene
Dear Roy!

Congratulations on your wonderful performance at our Butterfly Ball 2019!

I enjoyed watching all of your videos and was impressed with your music development!

You demonstrated wonderful skills to sight-read music from Elementary Grand Staff using both hands. Moreover! You also can read music from traditional notation. It is great! Your both hands coordination is excellent for your age. Your fingering is very good. You are very focused and attentive. There are very useful skill for a boy!

I see that you enjoy music lessons.

Did you or your parents manage to watch the performances of other participants? Did you or your parents write something nice for them too? I would be interested to know your opinion about your peers, for example.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mother or your teacher to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the address to ship them. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you so much to your wonderful teacher who prepared you for the concert and made your performance possible.

We are looking forward to your new videos at our Graduation recital that will took place from May 15th to June 15th of 2019.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds