fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Louna Molaeb 7 years old Lebanon

More
17 Jan 2019 07:46 #31884 by laram

Mary Had a Little Lamb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2019 07:47 #31885 by laram

London Bridge

More
19 Jan 2019 01:39 - 19 Jan 2019 01:52 #31984 by Аким
Great job,Louna !
Excellent playing with both hands and all your fingers on alphabetical notes!

Thanks for the performance!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified teacher in the program Soft Mozart.
Russia
Last edit: 19 Jan 2019 01:52 by Аким.

More
23 Feb 2019 16:51 #32538 by hellene
Hello, dear Louna!

I sincerely congratulate you on a wonderful performance at our Butterfly Ball!

You have invested your time and effort in a useful, noble and beautiful thing: you have learned to play and read couple of wonderful piano pieces.

You have already formed quite complex and important skills: you have excellent eye-hand and both coordination, you have the correct positioning of the hands, you have strong and independent fingers and you are playing and sight-reading music simultaneously and with confidence. Your fingering is very well thought! You play at a good pace, with good sense of rhythm. Way to go, Louna!

I see that you enjoy music lessons. I am so happy to hear and see your wonderful results!

Did you or your parents manage to watch the performances of other participants? Did you write some warm words for other participants? I would be interested to know your opinion about other performers of your age, for example.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - 2 butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mother or your teacher to send us a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Our big thanks to your wonderful teacher who prepared you for the concert and made your performance possible.

We look forward to watch your new performances and your musical and spiritual growth.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune join me with their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds