fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Marie, age 6, UK

More
13 Jan 2019 15:31 #31692 by missflute
Replied by missflute on topic Marie, age 6, UK
NB - Marie has played a couple of these pieces on a slower speed, as they weren't quite prepared fully but she was still keen to perform them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2019 02:04 #32177 by Аким
Replied by Аким on topic Marie, age 6, UK
Good day!
Sorry, no video!
Copy the links and paste in the message box in the subject.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missflute

More
26 Jan 2019 14:57 #32303 by missflute
Replied by missflute on topic Marie, age 6, UK
I'm sorry, I didn't realise! Hopefully the videos are all there now.

More
27 Jan 2019 14:48 #32307 by Svitlana
Replied by Svitlana on topic Marie, age 6, UK
Дорогая Marie. Твое выступление мне очень понравилось. Ты эмоциональная, сконцентрированная и требовательна к себе.
Спасибо за участие.
Светлана Сосневас
Сертефицированный преподаватель по системе Soft Mozart, Berlin
The following user(s) said Thank You: missflute

More
04 Feb 2019 10:16 - 04 Feb 2019 10:16 #32400 by Губочкина Елена
Мари, спасибо за подготовленные пьесы! Мне очень понравилось тебя слушать! Уверенно, чётко , музыкально, легко и быстро! Дальнейших успехов тебе в занятиях музыкой! И самых красивых бабочек от Королевы Тоники!

Сертифицированный педагог Софт Моцарт Губочкина Е.В г Чайковский Россия
Last edit: 04 Feb 2019 10:16 by Губочкина Елена.

More
22 Mar 2019 12:25 #32823 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Marie, age 6, UK
Dear Marie!

Thank you very much for participating in our Recital - the Butterfly Ball 2019!

I was amazed how many piano pieces you managed to play! Thank you so much for your hard work! I see big improvement in your piano technique development, you are getting better with the piano touch, phrasing, dynamics, songs' flow. You are sight-reading music using Elementary visual mode with a lot of confidence.

Mister Oops said that it's ok to make mistakes. He didn't catch many, though!

Princess Subdominant is very pleased with your appearance. She said that you are very good playing on camera. She is doing much worse sometimes, because she is very shy.

Mr. Tuning Fork is very impressed with your dedication to perform more songs. Way to go! He recommends you to start working on some piano posture exercises. It is his magic secret that he wants to share with you. He asked me to tell you that after working on these exercises you will shine in our next recital. Here is the link: www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...t-piano-posture.html Try to work on all 4 pages.

Did you and your parents manage to watch the videos of other participants? Did you write some warm words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion about the performances of other children.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your music education.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mom to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you remember that our next concert starts on May 15? Are you getting ready already? I would be very happy to see your new videos.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune also send their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds