fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Kaleera 3yo, Australia

More
22 Jan 2019 03:36 #32199 by Аким
Replied by Аким on topic Kaleera 3yo, Australia
Great job, Kaleera!
You play with both hands and all your fingers by heart - fine!
Sing solfeggio - great!

Thanks for the performance!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified Soft Mozart teacher,
Russia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2019 11:14 #32723 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Kaleera 3yo, Australia
Hello, Kaleera!

Thank you very much for participating in our Recital - the Butterfly Ball 2019!

You are so cute and so smart! I love your picture at the beginning of your concert!

You learned to play piano very well! I watched every video and was amazed by your progress!

Mr Oops noticed no mistakes!

Princess Subdominant is delighted with your confident playing in a very good speed! No stops or slowdowns!

Mr. Tuning Fork noted your proper fingerings!

King Dominant was impressed with your memory. Especially how easy you memorized the Right Hands of 'Ode to Joy'!

What should I say? I am impressed with all above and with your excellent both hands coordination, posture and strong, independant fingers. Way to go!

Did you and your parents manage to watch the videos of other participants? Did you write some warm words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion about the performances of other children.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your music education.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mom to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you remember that our next concert starts on May 15? Are you getting ready already? I would be very happy to see your new videos.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune also send their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds